Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: New Controverisal Commercial

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9349

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Anyone else seen or heard the commerical that features a bunch of Vietnam vets saying that John Kerry was lieing about his service in Vietnam? What do you think about it? Did they go to far? Does millitary service even have a place in whether you're going to support either candidate or not?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9352

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I haven't seen it, even if its true, who cares, Kerry still has a hell of a lot more good things about his service then Bush, who pussied out.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9353

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
I'd say it does in a time of war.Not exactly sure what anyone can say regarding his tour in Vietnam as false. He has footage that he took, himself while in the Mekong Delta.I mean, sure. You can believe all of the laughable notions that it was all staged. That Kerry came back a day after the battle with a Super 8 camera and reshot everything.But if you are willing to believe wild theories with no evidence to support them, then I've got moon ponies I'd like to sell you.I'm not convinced the American public is that dumb.

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9354

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Duality wrote:
I'd say it does in a time of war. Not exactly sure what anyone can say regarding his tour in Vietnam as false. He has footage that he took, himself while in the Mekong Delta. I mean, sure. You can believe all of the laughable notions that it was all staged. That Kerry came back a day after the battle with a Super 8 camera and reshot everything. But if you are willing to believe wild theories with no evidence to support them, then I've got moon ponies I'd like to sell you. I'm not convinced the American public is that dumb.
Don't worry I think 95% of america will know it is just dirty politics at work.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9358

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Duality wrote:
I'm not convinced the American public is that dumb.
But the president is.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9437

Thet's the Peter Principle for ya. Everyone gets promoted to their level of incompentecy
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9455

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
heh I posted something about McCains respone to that Ad. He wanted it pulled and the White House to condem it since it's pretty much trash.

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9459

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
I haven't seen it, even if its true, who cares, Kerry still has a hell of a lot more good things about his service then Bush, who pussied out.
Did everybody who never served "pussy out"? The Raven had a link the other day in chat that had a report of the 11 men who served with Kerry, only 2 were backing him. Just odd to me that someone who served also voted against better body armor for troops.

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9465

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Actually McCain voted against the apropiations bill as well. he did it because like the 9/11 relief bill it was flooded with pork. I'm unsure if that was the reason Kerry voted against it, but if you look at that bill it was once again a noble bill that then was turned into a joke, politicians used the necessity of protection for our troops as a front to get all their pork crap passed.

New Controverisal Commercial 15 years 1 month ago #9467

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
BamBam wrote:
Did everybody who never served "pussy out"? The Raven had a link the other day in chat that had a report of the 11 men who served with Kerry, only 2 were backing him. Just odd to me that someone who served also voted against better body armor for troops.
he did serve.... sort of. Him and soem other guy faked stuff to get out... accoring to moore anyways.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
  • Page: