Forum

TOPIC: A twist on the "Manhunt Murder"

A twist on the "Manhunt Murder" 15 years 1 month ago #9311

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Turns out the killer did NOT own the game, the victim did. This is good for the gaming industry. source: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08/04/manhunt_murder_claim/
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A twist on the "Manhunt Murder" 15 years 1 month ago #9321

Manhunt will get you killed!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A twist on the "Manhunt Murder" 15 years 1 month ago #9322

  • Blackwolf
  • Blackwolf's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5916
  • Karma: 2573
That won't stop Jack Thompson from trying to shut Rockstar down, though.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A twist on the "Manhunt Murder" 15 years 1 month ago #9323

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Blackwolf wrote:
That won't stop Jack Thompson from trying to shut Rockstar down, though.
... but it adds "lightside points" to rockstar.... err kinda... you know what I mean.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A twist on the "Manhunt Murder" 15 years 1 month ago #9335

  • EmpyII
  • EmpyII's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 8
  • Posts: 467
  • Karma: 77
HA! See the Victim only wanted to be a victim because of Manhunt! See how evil games are :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A twist on the "Manhunt Murder" 15 years 1 month ago #9360

  • MusicFan
  • MusicFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 1834
  • Karma: 382
Your point is, the game is still an artless piece of shit, that is a disgrace to actual quality videogames. Rockstar shouldn't have made the game, they should have let Max Payne 2 be their major holiday release, that way MP2 could have been a success.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A twist on the "Manhunt Murder" 15 years 1 month ago #9361

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
MusicFan wrote:
Your point is, the game is still an artless piece of shit, that is a disgrace to actual quality videogames. Rockstar shouldn't have made the game, they should have let Max Payne 2 be their major holiday release, that way MP2 could have been a success.
Im not saying its an amazing game, im saying its good for the gaming industry, even though its a sad one, but it helps support the video game indusrty on the whole "Movies are just as violent so dont just censor us" thing. It seems you always have to critisize what I say.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.