Forum

TOPIC: Anyone catch Laura Bush on O'Reilly?

Anyone catch Laura Bush on O'Reilly? 15 years 1 month ago #9024

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
I just caught a short part of it and I gotta say I'm so sick of the spouse of someone important being treated like they themself are important. All I can say about the part I saw is, big friggen suprise. She couldn't/didin't wanna answer any of the tough questions. Or gave fluff answers. Why is it every spouse to the President has to either be a total submissive puppet or a neo-feminista? Am I the only one that thinks they just do the interview circuits to show they are a caring/loving/involved person, wheather its genuine or not, solely for the benefit of their spouse who is running for something? Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand it when PR whores get treated like they actually matter.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone catch Laura Bush on O'Reilly? 15 years 1 month ago #9071

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Um....welcome to Politics.

Anyone catch Laura Bush on O'Reilly? 15 years 1 month ago #9092

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Reffy wrote:
HAHAHAHA. That was one of the greatest lines ever. It almost to bad Empy didn't make an even bigger rant complaing about it since you just summed it up in 4 words. Although is um even considered a word? I don't think it is, but oh well it still works. Anyway yeah thats pretty much the way things go in politics. I saw some of it and she was talking about their daughters and them helping out and blah blah blah, but I have heard that they don't really like politics and don't want to get involved in it at all really. So basically it was just a PR thing to put a good face on everything. I didn't really like how she was talking about personal attack or whatever and saying about things that aren't deserved or whatnot. My guess is the everyone calling Bush stupid, but I mean what does she expect when he acts like a dumbass all the time? Can never pronounce words, almost chocked on a pretzel, dropped his dog twice I believe, waved to the BLIND Ray Charles, and that doesn't even scratch the surface. If he didn't do those things then no one would have anything to really personally attack him on, or at least not calling him stupid anyway.

Anyone catch Laura Bush on O'Reilly? 15 years 1 month ago #9099

i saw Clinton on Letterman last night and Dave looked bored out of his mind

Anyone catch Laura Bush on O'Reilly? 15 years 1 month ago #9174

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Reffy wrote:
Touche! :) Sad thing is that your statement is true. It's unfortunate that politics is most often more about who can get the most money to buy the best PR, than who is best for the job. It'd be interesting to see what the Founding Fathers would say about current day politics.Arandar don't forget Bush fell off a Segway too :) I agree that her acting so shocked about hte negative ads was a joke. I really liked it when O'Reilly asked her why she thinks the country is divided, and her response was along the lines of oh it's really not it's just the media making it appear so. Riiiiiight. Oh well one day maybe we'll elect another single president and we won't have to put up with the bimbos or feministas that are tehre soley for PR.