Forum

TOPIC: Fried Chicken, what's your place?

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9544

Im from ew Orleans and Popeyes originated down here and that seems to be the choice of most ppl in my area, including me
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9562

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
EmpyII wrote:
Duality why do I get the feeling you're really Alton Brown from the Food network :) Hehe you're all about "Good Eats" :)
You never know! I could be!Arandar wrote:
So if everything on these boards goes well do we all get to come over for dinner someday? Maybe an All Games cookout or something? Heh just a thought. :D
I would gladly have an AllGames Cook-out. So long as Scot is willing to bring me out to California. And Apulo ships his 'Cue pit.

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9685

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Duality wrote:
I would gladly have an AllGames Cook-out. So long as Scot is willing to bring me out to California. And Apulo ships his 'Cue pit.
Heh forget that we should have it out here in Massachusetts. Not only because I have no money to get out to Cali, but also alot of us are actually from Massachusetts. Myself, Ziggler, All-Night John, Scot was from here and is coming back for the opening Pats game, and I thought there were a few others. Besides we have all the historical stuff to see if anyone's interested. It would be kind of cool though like one summer if we could ever have some type of cookout and then like maybe get tickets to a Sox/Yankees game or something, although we would have to plan way way ahead to pull all that off. I suppose I would have to bring my own soda though since I appear to be the only one on these forums that doesn't drink, even of all the underage people. :shock:

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #11908

• Snowmiser
  • Level 10
Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Yummmmmmm.

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #11928

• agn
  • Administrator
First..."if they are all as un-sanitary as mine, you're getting more than extra crispy..."GREAT Now you ruined my KFC cravings, this is probably for the best.While i think it's too greasy, the KFC 11 herbs whatever, is great. The extra crispy, I love. But the spicy of Popeye's is good. I voted KFC just cause it's the standard, Popeye's is around the corner and I go get some strips from time to time. Rotisserie chicken is great too, there is also a way to make some batter with corn flakes, and bake the chicken which gets crunchy.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community