Forum

TOPIC: Fried Chicken, what's your place?

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9009

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Well I had some Popeye's Chicken tonight and that stuff is the bomb. I also like KFC ok but it's nothing real special IMO. What's your chicken Venue of choice?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9014

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I can't vote since I haven't tried them all. KFC is pretty good, even though I got sick from eating it once or twice. Then another good one is the store brand. I forget, or don't really know, if its only Hannaford or if all grocery stores do this but they have fried chicken there. Not just those roasting chickens that all stores haev been actual friend chicken. Its pretty good to, I love to just pick of all the crispy parts even though its the unhealthiest part of the whole thing. Damn I really want to have some of that now but I have no money and the store is closed. Thanks alot Empy! :smt022

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9015

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Ack sorry Arandar :-P As for the grocery one were you thinking of Banquet? Cause theirs is pretty good too.After my 21st b-day I got so hammered (thanks all my friends) that I apparently blacked out walked to the grocery bought fried chicken ate it then passed out in my apartment on the couch. Waking up at your house rather than where you crahsed next to a box of fried chicken, that's the ticket that shows it was a good B-day :-P

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9051

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
you forgot the best of them all...church's chicken. also, hardees use to have really good chicken, but i don't think they serve it anymore since they became carl's jr.'s whore.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9053

• Shady45
  • Level 10
I'll eat almost any fried chicked, i love that food, prob my favorite. I have to go with KFC on this one, but popeyes is the shit too, just a tiny bit below KFC.
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9055

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
My family are big with getting chicken from KFC, but I think I like Popeyes spicey chicken the best.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9059

KFC and MFC (Maryland Fried Chicken, yes Maryland) are the only ones in my area.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9103

kfc is great cept when ppl are protesting them with buckets of blood
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9150

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
i worked at kfc...they aren't so great. if they are all as un-sanitary as mine, you're getting more than extra crispy...
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Fried Chicken, what's your place? 15 years 7 months ago #9162

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Raghnall wrote:
i worked at kfc...they aren't so great. if they are all as un-sanitary as mine, you're getting more than extra crispy...
Great, just put a check mark in for me becoming a vegitarian (will never happen)
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo