Forum

TOPIC: Would you pay for AIM?

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8692

My friend showed it to me today and i was shocked. The e-mail said that the # of people is increasing and they have a lot of screen names or something and they might charge people to use it. I'll ask her for the e-mail again so i can show yall. But what I want to know who here is willing to pay for it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8693

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
That's a fake e-mail. No I wouldn't pay if it were true.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8694

  • Shady45
  • Shady45's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 10
  • Posts: 889
  • Karma: 211
The most I would pay is a one time fee of 5 bucks.
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8695

  • Ziggler
  • Ziggler's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 2
  • Posts: 1476
  • Karma: 0
What was AOL thinking when they gave that out for free...? I never understood that...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8696

Shady45 wrote:
The most I would pay is a one time fee of 5 bucks.
Yeah, maybe 10. Definitely would not pay a monthly fee. There would probabyl be some open source appz for free that would be better anyway. Advertising pays the AIM bills anyways.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8701

i would use MSN myslef
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8702

no they wont make people pay thats bs. i heard this a couple years ago anyway...
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8706

  • MusicFan
  • MusicFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 1834
  • Karma: 382
This is bullshit. I can guarantee you that. I had a friend do the same and the name mentioned on the email was nowhere on the corporate website.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8708

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
MusicFan wrote:
This is bullshit. I can guarantee you that. I had a friend do the same and the name mentioned on the email was nowhere on the corporate website.
it is eveyr so often rumors go out, but I havent seen one in an e-mail before, either way, it's not true.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Would you pay for AIM? 15 years 1 month ago #8713

  • EmpyII
  • EmpyII's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 8
  • Posts: 467
  • Karma: 77
Yeah I remember emails like this from like 6 years ago and then every other year a new one circulates around. As for paying for AIM no way. I'll just go back to ICQ or MSN or any other mutltitude of free services out there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.