Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Pocky owns all.

Pocky owns all. 15 years 2 months ago #1501

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I love strawberry pocky. It's just so smooth in your mouth. It's not the greatest thing ever but it's fun little treat once in a while.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pocky owns all. 15 years 2 months ago #1505

well......Im going to the Asian Market with my gf next week.........There is a part of Houston that the street signs and Even the signs on the most stores and Banks *like CHase* are in Kanji *azn writing*. Anyway they have a market.....its all azn stuff......its really cool......I will search for pocky!*goes there to buy big cup of noodles like in FLCL*
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Pocky owns all. 15 years 2 months ago #1512

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
SaNkOn-TeSsOu wrote:
I want to try pocky where can I get some other than from Online?
if you have any suncoasts in the area, that's your best bet. both of mine have a japanese snack section set up.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Pocky owns all. 15 years 2 months ago #1534

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
enlistaftergrad wrote:
"Men's Pocky. Dark Chocolate. Best bargain, lots of pocky for little money."hey Zorn, why does it say "Men's" - is that the brand or is it some sort of flavor or something? and also..how big are they? they look big on the boxes..but id imagine they arent giant sized..or are they??fill me in bro. :cry:
I reallyhave no idea. There are alot of diferent brands of pocky, so it must be big or something.

Pocky owns all. 15 years 1 month ago #4820

my gf owns......she got me pocky. Milk Pocky, Strawberry Pocky and Chocolate Pocky!!!!!!!
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Pocky owns all. 15 years 1 month ago #4896

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
enlistaftergrad wrote:
"Men's Pocky. Dark Chocolate. Best bargain, lots of pocky for little money." hey Zorn, why does it say "Men's" - is that the brand or is it some sort of flavor or something? and also..how big are they? they look big on the boxes..but id imagine they arent giant sized..or are they?? fill me in bro. :cry:
Its got the flavor of men. That is to say, the chocolate is made from mansweat. I grab a box of Coconut Pocky every once in a while. There's a Japanese market connected to one of the local restaurants, and I make regular trips down to Mitsuwa Marketplace in Arlington Heights, IL -- usually when I need to get some stuff for Japanese cuisine, or want to check out some of the stuff at JP Gifts. My favorite sweet snacks are these waffle crisp-like snacks. They're flavored with maple and brown sugar and taste like waffles. Those and a cold, bottle cappuccino make a fine convention breakfast.

Pocky owns all. 15 years 1 month ago #5107

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
i've...never...had...pocky.

Pocky owns all. 15 years 1 month ago #8109

Duality wrote:
Its got the flavor of men. That is to say, the chocolate is made from mansweat. I grab a box of Coconut Pocky every once in a while. There's a Japanese market connected to one of the local restaurants, and I make regular trips down to Mitsuwa Marketplace in Arlington Heights, IL -- usually when I need to get some stuff for Japanese cuisine, or want to check out some of the stuff at JP Gifts. My favorite sweet snacks are these waffle crisp-like snacks. They're flavored with maple and brown sugar and taste like waffles. Those and a cold, bottle cappuccino make a fine convention breakfast.
sounds yummy

Pocky owns all. 15 years 1 month ago #10145

• nekobun
  • Stage B - 2
Pretz > Pocky
  • Page: