Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: The In N' Out Appreciation Thread.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #8790

• agn
  • Administrator
I'm from Boston and when I got out here people talked about in and out burger like it was this shiznit. Well finally after a year, i went one afternoon with a couple of peeps from G4 and....well heck them burgers are good. Greasy and sloppy but good. Not the GREATEST burger, but I'd need a taste test for that.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #8791

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
In N' Out makes me want to puke, one of my least favorite things about socal.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #8796

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
HerrmDogg wrote:
Yeah yeahhhhh ... no In N' Out here near Cincinnati but we DO have White Castle, Skyline and Goldstar ... BOOYA! :o
Get the hell out!! Another person from Cincinnati? Holy cow...you do know that we'll be the only ones that know WTH Skyline and Goldstar is :-PAs for Krispy Kreme, our Krogers (grocery chain) sells them fresh every morning. I wasn't even aware that KK had a store like DD does.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #8867

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
agn wrote:
I'm from Boston and when I got out here people talked about in and out burger like it was this shiznit. Well finally after a year, i went one afternoon with a couple of peeps from G4 and....well heck them burgers are good. Greasy and sloppy but good. Not the GREATEST burger, but I'd need a taste test for that.
Do they have Flamers out there to? I don't really know of any more out around here, but I do know there is one in the Burlington Mall. I have only had something fromt here once but its damn good. For like $5.50 I think it was, over a year ago when I had it, you get a burger, fries, and a coke(or whatever beverage). It may be a little bit more then a value meal at McDonalds but its worth it. They grill(not fry) but actually grill the burger up right there on the spot when you order, and the burger is bigger then a McDonald's burger. The fries are also great, they put some type of seasoning on and their crispy which makes them some of the best fries I have ever had. You should check it out when you come back here for the Pats game if they don't have any out on the West Coast.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 7 months ago #11978

In and OutIn and OutThat's What a Hamburger'sAllllll About! I think Fubar has an In and Out swag as an Avy on the Electric Playground Forums they're good!

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 7 months ago #12847

I've always loved In n Out...but their animal style sauce makes me puke. It leaves a weird aftertaste. As for Arandar's news comment about Krispy Kreme being a west coast thing. that's completely wrong. Krispy Kreme started in the Southeast area. Winston-Salem, N.C. They didn't leave that area till 1996 when they opened their first store in NYC and then opened a store in Cali in 1999. I used to LOVE DD whent hey had stores out here. Same with Winchell's. but both franchises are far and few nowadays around here.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 7 months ago #12855

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Wyntahchyld wrote:
I've always loved In n Out...but their animal style sauce makes me puke. It leaves a weird aftertaste. As for Arandar's news comment about Krispy Kreme being a west coast thing. that's completely wrong. Krispy Kreme started in the Southeast area. Winston-Salem, N.C. They didn't leave that area till 1996 when they opened their first store in NYC and then opened a store in Cali in 1999. I used to LOVE DD whent hey had stores out here. Same with Winchell's. but both franchises are far and few nowadays around here.
Well when I saw that thing on the news they said most, if not all, of Krispy Kremes locations are out west in the Cali area. Just because it started in the Southeast doesn't mean its a west coast thing if thats where all the locations are. As for DD, the reason its not out west much is because of Star Bucks. Up here we joke about their being a DD like nearly every mile. The joke out west is there being a SB every block. For whatever reason people out west like the fancy coffees that cost alot more, especially in LA. Up here at least 9 out of 10 people say DD has the best coffee around. Remembering how to make all those mocha drinks and crap is a bitch though. But I'm going to have to since sometimes I'll be working in the cafe at Barnes & Noble.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 7 months ago #13068

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
i wish we could get one, cuz i am so sick of my friend going off about how they are 'da best.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 7 months ago #13141

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
dl4ndow wrote:
I wish we had them here in the North East. I tried them when I was on vacation in SanFran and they are delicious.
My uncle who lives in california said they are good
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
  • Page: