Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: The In N' Out Appreciation Thread.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7195

• Daggett
  • Level 2
I applaud In N' Out for making the greatest hamburgers in the Universe.Mmm... a double-double and a chocolate shake...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7226

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
I wish we had them here in the North East. I tried them when I was on vacation in SanFran and they are delicious.
:)

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7230

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
dl4ndow wrote:
I wish we had them here in the North East. I tried them when I was on vacation in SanFran and they are delicious.
I know we get screwed... we don't have krispy kremes either...

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7239

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Ziggler wrote:
I know we get screwed... we don't have krispy kremes either...
Thats because Dunkin Donuts is better and there are 1000s more. LITERALLY thousands more. On the news a few years ago they talked about this saying how kripsy Kreme is coming over to the East Coast since it has always been a West Coast thing, well they gave a list of all the KK and DD places in existance. There were about 200-300 Krispy Kremes I believe, and OVER 5,000 Dunkin Donuts. And DD is only an East Coast thing. More of a North East thing I believe. Theres one like nearly every block. You can go to one and then see another one just a mile up the road. And the thing is if you own even just one of them, you will become a millionare in no time. Anyway some Krispy Kremes are coming over here and I have had their glazed donut, but thats the only one I have got to try so far. Its basically their version of the DD honey glazed. While its ok its still not as good as the DD one. Plus most people out here will say DD has the best coffee around bar none.

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7263

Maybe it was the hype, but I wasn't really impressed with their burgers. But then I've worked as a cook in a burger joint before. The fries, however, were good.I've gotten tired of Krispy Kremes. The entire donut is covered in frosting. While I am a sugar fiend/addict, I like the the contrast between the frosting and the donut when I eat a regular donut from the local mom & pop donut shop. Haven't had a DD since they sold the local franchise out here in California.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7330

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
im in the north east too, never even heard of them
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7331

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
Well in KK's defense, they do have cake donuts that are not entirely covered in glaze/frosting/heaven.I've yet to experience In N' Out, though. Never been that far south of the west coast..

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7362

• HerrmDogg
  • Level 1
Yeah yeahhhhh ... no In N' Out here near Cincinnati but we DO have White Castle, Skyline and Goldstar ... BOOYA! :o

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7568

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
Now White Castle is a pure East Coast thing. I've never even heard of White Castle until I moved here from the west coast several years ago (except for in Beastie Boy raps). :P
:)

The In N' Out Appreciation Thread. 15 years 8 months ago #7668

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I am in the Northeast and never heard of In n Out, but we have a few Krispy Creams. Penn Station in NYC is the one I know. Also, some bakeries will have them.But yes, DD is much better/
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake
  • Page: