Forum

TOPIC: Britney Pulls a Janet

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 2 months ago #1712

  • DeadMan
  • DeadMan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 2263
  • Karma: 816
Ya, what the hell is going on with that.And that pic that was posted on this page, she looks like a total slu7 in it.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 2 months ago #2572

fake
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 2 months ago #2861

  • True
  • True's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 7502
  • Thank you received: 8
  • Karma: 952
Bob Marley wrote:
soo you can post nudity on these forums... hmmm :smt023
No, I doubt that. Plus simi nude is cool, leaves something to wonder about.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 2 months ago #3379

True wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
soo you can post nudity on these forums... hmmm :smt023
No, I doubt that. Plus simi nude is cool, leaves something to wonder about.
Heres the two rules stright from agn1. dont do anything that will get this website in trouble2.dont be a duche
G4\'s Original Rude Boy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 2 months ago #3390

  • nekobun
  • nekobun's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage B - 2
  • Posts: 1101
  • Karma: 1016
I don't know what's worse about that earlier Britney pic. The lack of makeup, or the complete trailer-trash fashion abortion. Ugh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 1 month ago #4617

  • dl4ndow
  • dl4ndow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 9
  • Posts: 633
  • Karma: 206
nekobun wrote:
I don't know what's worse about that earlier Britney pic. The lack of makeup, or the complete trailer-trash fashion abortion. Ugh.
They're both bad. It's like waking up the next morning with a bad hangover. OMG What did I do last night?!?!
:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 1 month ago #4717

dl4ndow wrote:
nekobun wrote:
I don't know what's worse about that earlier Britney pic. The lack of makeup, or the complete trailer-trash fashion abortion. Ugh.
They're both bad. It's like waking up the next morning with a bad hangover. OMG What did I do last night?!?!
More like waking up the next morning with a bad hangover, trying to rememember what you did last night, and seeing that next to you.-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 1 month ago #10024

that looks more like a gunshot wound than a nipple.
The administrator has disabled public write access.