Forum

TOPIC: Britney Pulls a Janet

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #745

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Rufio wrote:
Scot said nothing about it not being appropriate so I don't see the problem.Has anyone else seen the other fakes out there? The full nudes one?
O.o
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #747

I have seen alota those in my day! and nipples dont go like that! unless theres something wrong with you..(and the ones i have seen are live, not on tv or movies!)
G4\'s Original Rude Boy

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #749

MusicFan wrote:
Rufio wrote:
Scot said nothing about it not being appropriate so I don't see the problem.Has anyone else seen the other fakes out there? The full nudes one?
O.o
What would your girlfriend say if she caught you looking at those?
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #752

• Ruiz
  • Level 6
KingKongSushi wrote:
Rufio wrote:
Ah, cool. No I haven't, and I don't care. I don't find Britney attractive. Everyone at my school made a huge deal out of the Britney/Madonna thing. I told them to picture thier mom kissing the trampiest girl they know. It shut them up.
Then people at your school aren't very good at disputing anything.She's not a little kid, she has to sell herself to adults. Why aren't people calling J-Lo a slut? That women doesn't know what she wants.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #754

soo you can post nudity on these forums... hmmm :smt023
G4\'s Original Rude Boy

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #759

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Bob Marley wrote:
soo you can post nudity on these forums... hmmm :smt023
Until there's a rule set, yes. Or at least I hope there's a rule that will prevent this.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #763

Rufio wrote:
KingKongSushi wrote:
Rufio wrote:
Ah, cool. No I haven't, and I don't care. I don't find Britney attractive. Everyone at my school made a huge deal out of the Britney/Madonna thing. I told them to picture thier mom kissing the trampiest girl they know. It shut them up.
Then people at your school aren't very good at disputing anything.She's not a little kid, she has to sell herself to adults. Why aren't people calling J-Lo a slut? That women doesn't know what she wants.
J-Lo doesn't lie about her sex life. J-Lo also stayed married for more than a week. J-Lo also didn't flee the stage at a concert in tears because she didn't sell out every seat.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #770

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
J-Lo also stayed married for more than a week.
Whoa, she did.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #777

• Ruiz
  • Level 6
KingKongSushi wrote:
Rufio wrote:
KingKongSushi wrote:
Rufio wrote:
J-Lo doesn't lie about her sex life. J-Lo also stayed married for more than a week. J-Lo also didn't flee the stage at a concert in tears because she didn't sell out every seat.
Because you know about Britney's sex life? And try to stay on topic, we're not talking about how people react to selling out or not.

Britney Pulls a Janet 15 years 8 months ago #779

Rufio wrote:
KingKongSushi wrote:
Rufio wrote:
KingKongSushi wrote:
Rufio wrote:
Because you know about Britney's sex life? And try to stay on topic, we're not talking about how people react to selling out or not.
I'm just comparing the two. Some of these things I've stated are why people hold J-Lo on a higher level of respect than Britney.