Forum

TOPIC: Do you use the reputation feature?

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #7827

I'm using it a lot now. I would like to know the point systems of the reputation system, though. I am up to 18.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #7829

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Captain M4d wrote:
I'm using it a lot now. I would like to know the point systems of the reputation system, though. I am up to 18.
PM apulo and he can help you out, becuase he changed it form the default to a different one. Im at 71, and when I give rep it gives/takes 8, almost 9, so I affect people a lot.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #7847

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
PM apulo and he can help you out, becuase he changed it form the default to a different one. Im at 71, and when I give rep it gives/takes 8, almost 9, so I affect people a lot.
How are you at 71 already? I mean what have you posted thats so great? I don't mean to offend you or anything at all, but it doesn't seem like anyone here has done anything really ground breaking as to warrant a huge rep. Lets face it no one here is going to win a pulitzer anytime soon. Thats the thing that kind of bugs me though, using the rep future because its there, not because people actually deserve it. I doubt I deserve all of the rep I have got, just like I doubt some of the rep others have got. To be honest so far I haven't seen anything really special. Sure some posts have been good ones, but for the most part its just normal posts from a message forum. Heh here come the nagative reps for me. :razz:

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #7849

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Arandar wrote:
How are you at 71 already? I mean what have you posted thats so great? I don't mean to offend you or anything at all, but it doesn't seem like anyone here has done anything really ground breaking as to warrant a huge rep. Lets face it no one here is going to win a pulitzer anytime soon. Thats the thing that kind of bugs me though, using the rep future because its there, not because people actually deserve it. I doubt I deserve all of the rep I have got, just like I doubt some of the rep others have got. To be honest so far I haven't seen anything really special. Sure some posts have been good ones, but for the most part its just normal posts from a message forum. Heh here come the nagative reps for me. :razz:
I dunno how, but I am, and I am not going to give you negative rep, if you said it like "OMG FUCK YOU blah blah", then I would, but you didn't.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #10639

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
bumping for the new members who might not know about the rep feature.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote: