Forum

TOPIC: Do you use the reputation feature?

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6408

  • The Host
  • The Host's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 9
  • Posts: 613
  • Karma: 1684
arefx wrote:
omg dont make me give u bad rep ;) hehehe joking :P
That'll keep him on a short leash for sure :smt023
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6410

  • MusicFan
  • MusicFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 1834
  • Karma: 382
Blackwolf wrote:
Rep whores! ;P
:smt042 That was good Blackwolf. This is someone. :smile: This is someone on rep. :smt006
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6609

  • Blackwolf
  • Blackwolf's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5916
  • Karma: 2573
arefx wrote:
omg dont make me give u bad rep ;) hehehejoking :P
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to arefx again.
Aww man...Suckage!I've been giving a lot of rep points, almost to the point that I can't give any more out. I've also been rating a lot of threads, but they need at least two votes before they show up anywhere.I can't do this alone, guys. :>
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6619

  • Kahmelion
  • Kahmelion's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 4
  • Posts: 157
  • Karma: 23
It's been a while since I've been here...Like 2 days lol...but now that I see the reputation feature in full effect, I'll have to give out some reputation points...~Kahmelion
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6626

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Blackwolf wrote:
Aww man...Suckage! I've been giving a lot of rep points, almost to the point that I can't give any more out. I've also been rating a lot of threads, but they need at least two votes before they show up anywhere. I can't do this alone, guys. :>
yeha you gotta wait til the next day untill you can give someone rep again... you should be able to do it more as long as you give like 3 other people some rep first.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6629

  • Kahmelion
  • Kahmelion's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 4
  • Posts: 157
  • Karma: 23
Hmmmm, so you can only give out one rep point per day?~Kahmelion
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6631

  • Arandar
  • Arandar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5024
  • Karma: 1345
Kahmelion wrote:
Hmmmm, so you can only give out one rep point per day? ~Kahmelion
No what I think he meant was you can only give out one rep point per person per day. I suppose thats to make it so you don't just give 1 person a positive rep for every post they make. To prevent the "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" type of alliance or whatever. It would be nice if it was a little higher then 1, but if not thats still ok.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6645

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Arandar wrote:
No what I think he meant was you can only give out one rep point per person per day. I suppose thats to make it so you don't just give 1 person a positive rep for every post they make. To prevent the "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" type of alliance or whatever. It would be nice if it was a little higher then 1, but if not thats still ok.
Thats exactly what it is, but it also goes for giving bad rep. I say we get on apulo's ass about making it so say, you can give rep to someone more than once a day but you have to give 5 other people rep before you can give it back again to someone.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6653

  • Arandar
  • Arandar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5024
  • Karma: 1345
I don't think thats really great either though since hypathetically someone could make a good post in the morning and then theres not really any posts or all bad ones the rest of the day, and then at night that same person from the morning makes another good post. I would limit it to giving 3 good or bad votes per person per day. So like I could vote 3 times for each person on the boards each day. I would think that would cover it pretty well. I mean lets face it, what are the chances someone is going to give 4 really great posts in one single day that you would feel the need to vote for each one?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6655

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Arandar wrote:
I don't think thats really great either though since hypathetically someone could make a good post in the morning and then theres not really any posts or all bad ones the rest of the day, and then at night that same person from the morning makes another good post. I would limit it to giving 3 good or bad votes per person per day. So like I could vote 3 times for each person on the boards each day. I would think that would cover it pretty well. I mean lets face it, what are the chances someone is going to give 4 really great posts in one single day that you would feel the need to vote for each one?
I agree.... I think we need to work out a good plan then show it to apulo and see what he could do. I think what would be better (although you had a good plan) would be to make it so you can give rep more than 20 times a day, and to a person more than once a day, but if you give someone rep, you have to give 5 other people rep before you can give it to someone again. Also if it is possible, make it so you cant give those 5 points all in the same hour, to help stop people from just constantly giving the same 5 people bad rep.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.