Forum

TOPIC: Do you use the reputation feature?

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6233

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Hey, right now it seems like not many people use it. Discuss why you do, or do not.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6234

To be honest i have no idea what the fuck it is.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6242

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Darkdunpeal wrote:
To be honest i have no idea what the fuck it is.
the silver scale on the left bottom of every post, if you think someone deseres to be praised for somthign good they have doe click it and select to add + reputation, if you think it was really bad add - reputation. that is what the green bars mean below your name. You get rewarded for good reputation.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6247

arefx wrote:
the silver scale on the left bottom of every post, if you think someone deseres to be praised for somthign good they have doe click it and select to add + reputation, if you think it was really bad add - reputation. that is what the green bars mean below your name. You get rewarded for good reputation.
Oh, ok. Well if i see a post that is truly worthy of reputation, i guess ill use it.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6252

I do when someone posts something worthy of it :)
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6260

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I use it. If I like the way you said something (even if I don't agree with it) I'll give reputation and write a comment. If you act like a douche, I leave negative reputation and write a comment.You can see the comments on a particular post in the "User CP" page. (You can't see who wrote them, though.)Users with high enough reputation will become Super Moderators. How high, we haven't determined yet. :>
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6261

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
I use it. If I like the way you said something (even if I don't agree with it) I'll give reputation and write a comment. If you act like a douche, I leave negative reputation and write a comment. You can see the comments on a particular post in the "User CP" page. (You can't see who wrote them, though.) Users with high enough reputation will become Super Moderators. How high, we haven't determined yet. :>
Yeah I noticed that if theres a comment you can see it in the user CP. I think its cool :)
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6263

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I used it once, but for the most part I don't alot since its kind of hard, at least if you ask me, to pick out a particular post thats "worthy". I mean usually these things tend to be the longer a post is the better people think it is, so long as it has even just a couple sentences of useful information. I think we all know, at least those of us from G4, who the good posters and who the bad posters are, so rating certain posts is kind of hard since what makes one post different then another? I like the feature, I mean I think its a great idea and all, just kind of hard to actually pull off since different people have different opinions. Plus no one has referred me. :smt022 Heh you all suck! :razz: J/K. EDIT: I just saw Blackwolfs post and went to check mine. Apparently I have got two. One a blank one and then another one who I think I can figure out who its from, not like it matters though. Is there a well to tell if its positive or negative? Their just like sitting there. Whats a referrel then? If you check your profle it will say how many you have, so I would think a positive feedback comment would mean its a referrel or something.

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6267

• Apulo
  • Level 5
The forum rankings and user reputation features will become more useful in the future.Mark my words... :)

Do you use the reputation feature? 15 years 3 months ago #6273

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
That's right. Instead of bitching about someone, you can just ruin their rep.Oh, but it doesn't work on super mods. So don't even try it! ;)