Forum

TOPIC: livejournal random images generator

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6487

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
Found while doing the LJ picture search,I found it slightly amusing. Then as I was scrolling down slowly this scared the shit out of me Followed by more funny
the first and last were really funny. The first one just goes to show, men arent as hard to deal with as women seem to believe. (although I prefer malts over beer)
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6649

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Heh I like how the girl wrote a note to her friend and then her friend put it online. If the girl that wrote it found out I'm sure shes pissed as all hell. Especially if by chance her parents saw it. It would be cool to meet a girl like that that wrote it though. Heh good times! :D

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #7109

• The Host
  • Level 9
I'm sorry I have to post this.http://www.livejournal.com/users/penisinear/414.html That is OWNED better than I have ever seen anyone OWNED before.I would have posted the pictures but I was unsure of everyone 'penis' phobia's.

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #7118

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
I'm sorry I have to post this. http://www.livejournal.com/users/penisinear/414.html That is OWNED better than I have ever seen anyone OWNED before. I would have posted the pictures but I was unsure of everyone 'penis' phobia's.
he got owned beyond belief
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #7119

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
just found this and this <- shes cute ;) and this
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #7121

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
holy shit look at this one
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #7123

• The Host
  • Level 9
arefx wrote:
holy shit look at this one
LOL nice. :smt038 Ummm,k.I'm scared,how about you all ?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/The_Host/2621f232.bmp

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #7187

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
christ on the cross...why???http://khephera.net/poo/poo_2004-07-28-001.jpgat least this one isn't as...*ahem*...crappy...
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #7211

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I think the guy putting his dick on the other guy is gay. I mean come on how many of us here that are straight would do that to a friend when their sleeping? I don't care if hes gay or not, but seriously they guy can't really try to deny it after that. Heh do we have any hot teenage girls (16-19) with nudies from a webcam? :D

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #7218

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
Arandar wrote:
I think the guy putting his dick on the other guy is gay. I mean come on how many of us here that are straight would do that to a friend when their sleeping? I don't care if hes gay or not, but seriously they guy can't really try to deny it after that. Heh do we have any hot teenage girls (16-19) with nudies from a webcam? :D
well...being a daily patron at www.consumptionjunction.com i see pictures of this all the time, and it's quite a common practice to do it to a friend after he's passed out...usually after drinking. i find it hillarious, there couldn't possibly anything more embarrassing.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops