Forum

TOPIC: livejournal random images generator

livejournal random images generator 15 years 3 months ago #6145

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
but when i'm bored i go to this site...http://www.dreamwill.net/ljimages.phpit's really interesting to see what people put up on their journals. plus, easy to snatch a lot of pictures of cute girls, if you are as much a pervert as me. i can just there for like an hour, and keep refreshing to see the new pictures.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops
The administrator has disabled public write access.

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6265

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Heh nice pic. Now where are the nudies? :biggrin: I never really got the whole online journal thing really though. I mean anyone can go and read it, so it kind of defeats the purpose of privacy since its basically a technological diary. I know you can block people out or something, but if someone really wanted to they could just hack into it. Oh well whatever floats people's boats.

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6413

• The Host
  • Level 9
Yeah I have never been that bored.Plus when you're bored go here http://forum.celebworld.ws/index.php??Lots of nice stuff to look at.

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6415

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
that thing is interesting... for example read what I found on it she's lucky his dad inturrupted :P
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6417

• The Host
  • Level 9
arefx wrote:
that thing is interesting... for example read what I found on it she's lucky his dad inturrupted :P
OWNED !!!That's a classic.Why are most girls so stupid/naive ?And I said most so no flaming :)

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6419

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
OWNED !!! That's a classic. Why are most girls so stupid/naive ? And I said most so no flaming :)
oh man you shoudl see this other picture I found. I saved it to my PC so I could make it into a PWNED picture... ill upload the thing now.... hold on.. ok here
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6421

• The Host
  • Level 9
arefx wrote:
oh man you shoudl see this other picture I found. I saved it to my PC so I could make it into a PWNED picture... ill upload the thing now.... hold on.. ok here
LOLnice :smt038

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6423

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The Host wrote:
LOL nice :smt038
why thank you :D
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6442

• The Host
  • Level 9
Found while doing the LJ picture search,I found it slightly amusing. Then as I was scrolling down slowly this scared the shit out of me Followed by more funny

yes, i am simpleminded... 15 years 3 months ago #6458

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
oh wow...that letter was great...unfortunately you have to put up with a lot of pictures of kids, and other stupid shit...but great things like this appear every once in awhile: also, i have a live journal, and yeah...anyone could read it, but who would want to? i have about a solid base of 10 friends who do, but that's it.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops