Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Ever break a bone?

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5561

Tedakin wrote:
No, but I can think of a dozen instances when I should've. I've never even been in the hospital and my head has smashed two car windshields. Always wear your seatbelt kids. Perhaps I'm like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable.... hmmm...
Remind me never to get on a train with you....ever.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5666

Wrist, foot, toe, back, finger.They call me Mr. Glass.

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5667

• Ruiz
  • Level 6
I've never broken anything. I have sprained my ankle. And severely sprained something in my arm. I never went to the doctor for it. I think it's my rotator cuff. It still hurts and the injury happened like 5 years ago.

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5668

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Haven't broken anything either, mostly because I've never really been at risk to do so. Probably the worst injury I've sustained was a bat to the forehead, right along my eyebrow. Still have a scar for that. Didn't break anything though, just bled like crazy for a while, at least from what I remember as a kid at the time. Other than that I pulled a hamstring playing soccer, that was relatively nasty for me as it was the first truly somewhat debilitating injury I sustained. I've also banged up my knees some, but only making them really sore for a few days. That's what I get for playing goalie in broomball without kneepads and insisting on doing it butterfly style, heheh..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5673

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
I've broken alot of stuff. My worst one was a bike accident, I got a concussion and had to go to the hospital. Pretty scary when you're 7

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5683

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Nope, I blame the fact I have way too much Vitamin C, Calcium, and all that shit.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5692

• Kahmelion
  • Level 4
No I've never broken anything that I know of...I've severely sprained bones to the point where I swore they were broken but I never went to the hospital or anything...oh well, I'm good now...lol.~Kahmelion

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5769

• inertname
  • Level 9
Nope I haven't broken anything, or have ever really been hurt.
  • Page: