Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Ever break a bone?

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5478

• Kev5890
  • Level 5
I did last year i was 13 ( now 14) and was playing football. A guy hit me from my side and my leg caved in. I ended up breaking 6 bones in my leg. 2 of the bones were my Fibula and Tibula. Ended up having to wear a cast for 7 months and only had like 3 gym classes that whole year. Basically screwed my whole leg up. Used to be able to do the mile in 6 minutes flat and since i can do it in basically 7. hurt my 40 time and it hurts when i run so football is not in my future.WHats your story
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5495

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
I've never broke a bone before (knock on wood) but I can only imagine how bad that must hurt. I tore my MCL and that was a total bizatch and that shouldn't be anything compared to breaking a bone.

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5498

• Kev5890
  • Level 5
It hurts for like 5 seconds when you break it, i yelled so loud. What really hurt is my brother told me i was weak and made me walk on it and i collapsed. that hurt even more :D

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5501

I was in the weight room in school on the punching bag...punched so hard I broke my hand. /shrug

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5503

I fell off the roof of my house when I was around 13 and shattered my wrist. Man, you know when you break something! I remember telling my cousin, "I think I broke my arm," and he just laughed, until he saw my wrist.
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5509

I've been lucky so far and not broken anything. I was knocked out once. That was fun.... I think.-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5510

• Tedakin
  • Level 8
  • Thank you received: 1
No, but I can think of a dozen instances when I should've. I've never even been in the hospital and my head has smashed two car windshields. Always wear your seatbelt kids. Perhaps I'm like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable.... hmmm...

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5513

Tedakin wrote:
Perhaps I'm like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable.... hmmm...
Watch out for someone named Elijah Price. jk, I couldn't resist. -AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5550

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
I fractured my leg when I was 8 because I fell off my bunk-bed.Nothing serious though, it was minor. All I had to do was use cruches for a day.

Ever break a bone? 15 years 3 months ago #5560

• BennyHill
  • Level 3
Tedakin wrote:
No, but I can think of a dozen instances when I should've. I've never even been in the hospital and my head has smashed two car windshields. Always wear your seatbelt kids. Perhaps I'm like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable.... hmmm...
Tedakin, you better knock on wood, and fast! I have broken my arm, but the worst injury I ever had was when I dislocated my knee at baseball practice. Nothing worse than looking down and seeing your leg sticking outwards a little bit, and your kneecap sitting on the side of your leg. I still get shivers thinking about it.
Benny Hill is my hero!
  • Page: