Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Worst job you ever had

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5299

I was a dietary aide for a nursing home for four years. That was four years of hell and I will never go back to it. The pay was bad the most I ever got was when I quit. The people that was over the nursing home didn't care about anyone, they just wanted the money. So what is your worst job that you ever had or what you don't like about your job you got now?
"I know I\'m stupid so I must be smarter than you." by RehabMySpaceCherryTap
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5318

I work at Domino's Pizza as an insider. Enough said there.

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5322

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
My worst job was as a shoe salesman in a Dick's Clothing and Sporting goods. That's when I learned of the Hippo...it's a nasty cross between fat mid-late thirty something women who have a screach like a Raptor. They barge in knock over every shoe in sight then ask you to bring out 50 diffrent pairs of shoes all 4 sizes too small for their gargantuan paws. After you insist they should try a larger size they get angry howl one last time and barge out of the store leaving only the path of distruction.

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5331

• Tedakin
  • Level 8
  • Thank you received: 1
You know how sometimes you walks into a grocery store and there will be this person sitting at a table by the door asking if you'd like to sign up for a frequent shopper card? I was that guy once.

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5350

EmpyII wrote:
My worst job was as a shoe salesman in a Dick's Clothing and Sporting goods. That's when I learned of the Hippo...it's a nasty cross between fat mid-late thirty something women who have a screach like a Raptor. They barge in knock over every shoe in sight then ask you to bring out 50 diffrent pairs of shoes all 4 sizes too small for their gargantuan paws. After you insist they should try a larger size they get angry howl one last time and barge out of the store leaving only the path of distruction.
omg it's Al Bundy

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5364

hmmmm lets see.....I have had a bunch of jobs.....I think I can do a top 31. Exo-Pack- I was a "Gravure Pre-make ready apprentice" in a printing department. They made dog-food and charcoal bags and shipped them off to canneries. Anyway, my job was to clean and prepare ink-carts for the printing press. The Chemicals were so caustic that we had to wear face mask and goggles at all times....the presses were so loud that we had to wear ear plugs *gross*. Yeah needless to say it was a dirty job. And one chemical used for the shiny clear coat would burn the skin and make it bubble. oh yeah....... My shift was supposed to be 7am-3pm 5 days a week....but they rearranged us due to "need" 7am-7pm 6 days a week. Once went 21 days in a row with out a fucking day off.....2. Chick-Fil-A- I was 15 and it was my first job. I was surrounded by idiots.....nuff said.3. Kay-Bee Toys- Whiney ass kids all day long. "Can I have that Mommy?" Or dumbass parents "When will you have Furbies in?"
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5366

Heh, I was a dietary aide at a hospital. Not as bad as a nursing home, but it still sucked.Though, it wasn't my worst job. The worst job I've had is the one I have right now. I work on a rotocast machine making plastics. It's terrible. I'll probably quit real soon. If only the pay wasn't so good.

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5368

• agn
  • Administrator
I was in need of work when i was 18 or so, and decided to get a temp job...i ended up at a uniform manufacturing plant. And they gave me a tour and basically told me I'd be bundling uniforms and separating seams on uniforms, and I think I left after the lunch break. A mere 2 hours on the job. I also took a job at what was supposed to be calling people to raise money for police athletic fund, which really felt like a scam, they wanted us to call people and ask for money, in exchange they got a stupid bumper sticker. Can you say scam? I left before the first call was made.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5386

My current job. It really sucks. I work at a bottle redemption center, and sometimes it can get as worse as working at the dump. Once in a while amongst the cans and bottles, I find slugs, sometimes really big. Once in a while it smells like someone pissed in all the beer bottles. It is a very putrid job. I'm quitting on the 30th.

Worst job you ever had 15 years 1 month ago #5390

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
When I was 22, I worked in an Arts & Crafts Supply store. The owner/manager was a "Martha Stewart" type real b!tchy and bossy and always seamed angry. I quit after 8 months. The only thing that kept me there were all the hot women who worked there. ;)
:)
  • Page: