Forum

TOPIC: How shallow are you?

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5289

EmpyII wrote:
For me its the boob tatoo. I hate them. I'm not a huge fan of tatoos in general but I just can't deal with the boob tatoos. I just keep thinking DAMN why the hell you ruin a perfectly good boob.
Yeah, I'm pretty much tired of tatoos in general. BUt the tatoos on a girl's lower back just annoy me the most for some reason.-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5291

• headbussa
  • Level 3
Ya, I agree with Tedakin. I don't mind girls having tattoos as long as they don't overdo it cuz I really would'nt want to be seen with a walking, talking, oil painting. As far as standards go, eh.....I don't really care about hair color and that stuff, as long as she looks good and has that sexy attitude to go along with it cuz what REALLY makes a girl sexy, other than her physical features, is a sexy attitude.
"The Healthy Consumer" presents the new and improved....."Headbussa v2.0"Same chocolaty goodness......Only 6 grams of fat!!!Make the right choice and treat yourself to a bowl today!!!******The following was a paid advertisement*******

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5347

• t3h 3d
  • Level 1
requirments : intelligent , hott , caring =D , ass ( yeah I know , shallow), hmm.. that's about it. Her being into bemani wouldn't hurt either.

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5360

Tedakin wrote:
Tattoos don't totally bother me. I definitely don't like boob tattoos though.... Ones on the lower back, hip, ankle are adorable. I have no preference as far as hair color and whatnot goes. I'll take a cute, sweet girl over a gorgeous bitch anyday. Not a fan of smokers, or girls who drink too much.
Fawk tha beatches! Yeah smoking is ub3r gh3y! Im not uber picky....I don't go for the druggies......drankin is cool though. I hate hair weave and long nails. Im not a big fan of makeup either, but its not that big of a deal.....*natural beauty pwns makeup* Im lucky though....im allready with the perfect girl *for me*.
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5363

Eh, these are just turn-offs. I wouldn't consider having turn-offs as being shallow.

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5372

• agn
  • Administrator
i'm shallow, i have some things that just annoy me, but i don't think i'm ready to share. Chances are the thing i don't like will be the thing someones mothers, sister, wife has. :P
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5387

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
I wouldn't date a woman who smokes either. The smell is really offensive and it only hurts you in the long run. A woman who has no butt automatically starts out with a minus in my book but that doesn't necessarily mean I won't date her. ;)
:)

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5551

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
I dont like women who smoke or have alot of tatoos. Or piercings all over their body.

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5592

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Girls with ANY tattoos (ok, I h=give some leaveway on this)Females that: smoke! (that a big nono for me )Really really fake looking boobsWho are stuck upWho would dare call me a nerd for being a gamer!think that I am their personal bank (It's their job to be my personal bank and......)Say the like you.........................................But only as a really good friend! (You B!"&*$#@!)Are overly clingyDress like a guy.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

How shallow are you? 15 years 4 months ago #5595

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
AcquiredTarget wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty much tired of tatoos in general. BUt the tatoos on a girl's lower back just annoy me the most for some reason.-AT
Haha, I'm doing a documentary on this subject right now! I dipise those tattoos! or any tattoo on on a female. It's their right but I hate it! and just about ALL of them have one. Just let me find one girl that games, have no tattoo, is gorgous and isn't a total skank and I'll marry her.*natural beauty pwns makeup* That's sooo true!
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo