Forum

TOPIC: -Wallpapers-

-Wallpapers- 15 years 1 month ago #4313

  • Ziggler
  • Ziggler's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 2
  • Posts: 1476
  • Karma: 0
If you're like me you change your wallpaper all the time... here's some good sites I know of... post some more and i'll add 'em to the list.General wallpapershttp://www.fabuloussavers.com/http://wallpaper.deviantart.com/http://www.wincustomize.com/Game Wallpapers[/url]http://www.wallpapersdirectory.com/games.htmhttp://www.animewallpapers.com/game/http://www.desktopgaming.com/browse.phphttp://www.Gamewallpapers.comHot chic wallpapershttp://www.wallswithballs.comhttp://www.desktopgirls.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

-Wallpapers- 15 years 1 month ago #4335

  • Octocamo
  • Octocamo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 11021
  • Karma: 2607
www.Gamewallpapers.comBest one for gaming ones. I have all of them except for like 2-3 months worth of new ones. So if there is any that you want, but you have to make an account, Just ask. :D
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

-Wallpapers- 15 years 1 month ago #4338

  • Ziggler
  • Ziggler's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 2
  • Posts: 1476
  • Karma: 0
The Matrix wrote:
www.Gamewallpapers.comBest one for gaming ones. I have all of them except for like 2-3 months worth of new ones. So if there is any that you want, but you have to make an account, Just ask. :D
Yay i saw that but you have to pay for most of them... you paid the $15 or whatever it was?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

-Wallpapers- 15 years 1 month ago #4346

  • Ichiban
  • Ichiban's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 2
  • Posts: 1417
  • Karma: 411
If you do like the change you desktop a lot, seach for a program called Kraxon Desktop changer which automatically changes it. You can put a time limit and set if the change is random plus you can put an unlimited amount of wallpapers on it.
I Rule You!I\'m a Porn God, Im like Ron Jeremy only Better LookingFue mi amiga y fue mi amor Spring Break
The administrator has disabled public write access.

-Wallpapers- 15 years 1 month ago #4364

  • Tulare
  • Tulare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 1668
  • Karma: 1018
Ziggler wrote:
If you're like me you change your wallpaper all the time... here's some good sites I know of... post some more and i'll add 'em to the list.General wallpapershttp://www.fabuloussavers.com/http://wallpaper.deviantart.com/http://www.wincustomize.com/Game Wallpapers[/url]http://www.wallpapersdirectory.com/games.htmhttp://www.animewallpapers.com/game/http://www.desktopgaming.com/browse.phpHot chic wallpapershttp://www.wallswithballs.comhttp://www.desktopgirls.com/
Rufio is a bit of a Theme Whore, not sure if this his thing, but I'll have to tell him, I do change wallpaper alot. I've been using the Webshots program with my own pics.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

-Wallpapers- 15 years 1 month ago #4371

  • Octocamo
  • Octocamo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 11021
  • Karma: 2607
Ziggler wrote:
The Matrix wrote:
www.Gamewallpapers.comBest one for gaming ones. I have all of them except for like 2-3 months worth of new ones. So if there is any that you want, but you have to make an account, Just ask. :D
Yay i saw that but you have to pay for most of them... you paid the $15 or whatever it was?
Yeah right dude. ;) It's called "hackage".
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.