Forum

TOPIC: Poor G4..

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4078

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
they got spammed sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking bad today..ugh...but Tedakin came out big with..In 1 hour, Tedakin cleaned up the mess created by 7 individuals....Resulting in 41 deleted threads, 26 locked threads, and 7 banswow..just.wow...now that person came back agian..but hes not online..ugh..
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4080

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Holy crap. :PSee...I didn't do that kind of crap.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4147

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Damn that's insane. :shock: Ted's a great mod tho. He always keeps the forums nice and clean. It amazes me that some people have so little to do that they rather spend all day trying to wreck a forum than...well do anything else.

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4155

.......losers with too much time on thier hands.........they need some games, or a girlfriend.........gawd.....lozerz
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4175

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I'm guessing this was in Discussion? Isn't Tedakin only a Discussion and Production mod not a roaming one? Anyway I wasn't there for it at all but I can just imagine since I have been there for other stuff that has happened. He does a good job in keeping stuff clean for the most part, but personally I think he should try giving warnings or stuff to people who break the rules. Like if some people are spamming or flaming then I think he should tell them not to, not just lock and delete topics from spammers. Just my thoughts on it.

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4176

• Tedakin
  • Level 8
  • Thank you received: 1
Damn, that sucked... took over an hour... Where were the other mods? 67 threads total I had to delete or lock, and then copy and paste the URLs into a report file. All of it happened in the g4tv.com discussion and screensavers forums.

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4181

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Tedakin wrote:
Damn, that sucked... took over an hour... Where were the other mods? 67 threads total I had to delete or lock, and then copy and paste the URLs into a report file. All of it happened in the g4tv.com discussion and screensavers forums.
Ah so you are a roaming mod.Heh as for your question, where do you think they were? Not there. They hardly ever are, regardless of how much they say they are there and to PM them with any problems. Thats why we need more mods, or just completly new ones since the ones we have don't do anything. Well except you of course, you seem to do more then anyone. I don't get why Kimnrowdy doesn't do alot though. I mean first she was basically gone for over 6 months, some people said she was just gone if not thought she was dead, then she shows up in the past month and now just stays in the Production forum basically. I did a search on her and out of nearly 20 topics posted in or locked, all but 2 or 3 of them were from Production. Shes supposed to be a Senior Mod so can't she go somewhere else and help out when theres trouble to?

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4187

3 Cheers for Tedakin!Hip Hip Horayyy!!!Hip Hip Horayyy!!!Hip Hip Horayyy!!!

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4207

• Rayo
  • Stage A - 1
HA! Last night was nothing compared to others. It was totally lame and done by total ammatuers so it was probably the Techtv trolls.
[gamercard]Sir Rayo[/gamercard]

Poor G4.. 15 years 3 months ago #4212

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Another reason I'm glad I left those forums.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"