Forum

TOPIC: Pizza!

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #7866

Raghnall wrote:
papa john's is disgusting, they cake on their horrible tomato sauce. pizza hut started up right here in wichita, so i am kinda bias towards them. but, little caesar's deep dish square pizza is the best pizza in the world.
I can't stand the Pizza Hut around here...They're greasy as hell...I don't eat much pizza anymore, but when I do, it's usually Papa John's. They've got good flavor and they're not too greasy at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #8208

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Well this is pizza related...Has anyone ever made a frozen pizza and forgot to remove the cardboard off the bottom? I just did that the other day (makes about 10 times now :smt013). Well the damn thing doesn't cook well and you get pizza on top and goupy dough on the bottom. But...I still ate it..HEY I was real hungry :rolleyes:

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #8528

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Papa Johns Bacon Chicken BBQ pizza is the BEST DAMN PIZZA ON THE PLANET!!!!!Until I taste a better one. ;)

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #8543

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
EmpyII wrote:
Well this is pizza related...Has anyone ever made a frozen pizza and forgot to remove the cardboard off the bottom? I just did that the other day (makes about 10 times now :smt013). Well the damn thing doesn't cook well and you get pizza on top and goupy dough on the bottom. But...I still ate it..HEY I was real hungry :rolleyes:
Hey I did it a few times an dit actually make the crust more crispy but warped lol.I prefer to put the frozen pizza into the oven without a pan because you get a better cooked crust. I found that a frozen pizza cooked in a pan mainly cooks the top and leaves an uncooked, sometimes goupy dough crust.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #8589

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
One way I found to combat the goopy crust, is to preheat the oven with the pan you'll be using. that tends to get that crust crispy, with less wory about making a mess in the oven.But then do you really wanna listen to advice from a guy who messes up a frozen pizza :-P

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #8784

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Haha.Yeah, preheating the over does make for a better frozen pizza. but usually i'm in a hurry and frozen pizza is the first thing I grab and the over is not on at that time.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #8789

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
True wrote:
Haha.Yeah, preheating the over does make for a better frozen pizza. but usually i'm in a hurry and frozen pizza is the first thing I grab and the over is not on at that time.
lol yeah I hear ya there...after a night out hittin the pubs I was one to "pre-cook" a pizza in the microwave then throw it in the oven for a few more minutes. Hey when the munchies come, they don't wanna wait for it to cook proper :)

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #8904

• RAX
  • Level 1
Gotta love Hawaiian Style PizzaMMMMMMM.....

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #8970

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Pffff forget preheating the oven I just cook the pizza a little longer. I mean it it says cook it for 15 minutes just cook it for near 20 and you should be fine. I mean why wait to fully preheat the over for 15-20 minutes when you could just actually cool the pizza for 5 minutes longer and the result is the same? Heh as you can tell I don't have alot of patience. I want instant gratification, and I want it NOW DAMNIT! :razz: