Forum

TOPIC: Pizza!

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #5041

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
Pizza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than you
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #5463

• agn
  • Administrator
Having lived in NYC, it's tough to find a wider/better selection of pizza types than there. Out here in Cali, i haven't found a LOT of good ones, but a few. The Pizza D'amore, is run by a guy who came from Boston, via Italy. He's been out here for awhile and has like 4 or 5 locations. The bbq chicken pizza with spicy sauce is great. Kinda thin but not too thin. Always tasty!
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #5514

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
So is California Pizza Kitchen (yes, I know they're not just in CA) some overrated joint, or is it really good?

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #5789

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Duality wrote:
So is California Pizza Kitchen (yes, I know they're not just in CA) some overrated joint, or is it really good?
I had it once in the Miami area, and it was pretty good. Then again I was really hungry too and I eat just about anything when I'm like that :-P

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #5848

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
agn wrote:
Having lived in NYC, it's tough to find a wider/better selection of pizza types than there. Out here in Cali, i haven't found a LOT of good ones, but a few. The Pizza D'amore, is run by a guy who came from Boston, via Italy. He's been out here for awhile and has like 4 or 5 locations. The bbq chicken pizza with spicy sauce is great. Kinda thin but not too thin. Always tasty!
Of course the city has the best pizza, nothing beats Ray's... ;)
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #6321

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Duality wrote:
I hate you all for perpetuating the delivery places that serve nothing more than greasy discs of garbage. I'm homemade or not at all!
My aunt make a HELLEVA homemade pizza! Man I haven't had any of her pizza in a few years though but when I was younger I would always ask her to make it.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #6635

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Hey theres nothing wrong with homemade pizza. It can be good so long as you know what your doing. Plus theres a few options you could literally make everything from scratch like the dough AND the pizza sauce, but most people probably just buy make your own like the Bobali one that comes with an alaready made crust and sauce. Thats pretty good, although I haven't had homemade pizza in ages. Its been at least a decade I would say. I should buy one of those Bobali things when I get some money. :smile:

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #6841

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
I do like making my own dough, because really, that's the best part of the pizza. I just put some sparse toppings on it.Still not able to toss the dough real well, but I'm learning.But if I don't feel like doing dough, I get a focaccia bread and use that as a dough. Works really well, too. Easy way to add lots of flavor.

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #6903

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Yeah I've done the pre-made pizza crusts as well and they're pretty good...not much clean up either (which is the real seller hehe) :-)

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #7043

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
I never had pre-made crust pizza, my aunt makes her crust for scratch. I always wanted to make my on pizza......hmmm a project lol.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo