Forum

TOPIC: Pizza!

Pizza! 15 years 2 months ago #4522

• nekobun
  • Stage B - 2
I have a mild pizza addiction. But Donato's > *
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pizza! 15 years 2 months ago #4529

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Stonecoldfreak1 wrote:
some frozen pizzas are fine i just have a problem cutting them :roll:
well then there's only one solution to that...PIG OUT and eat the whole bloody thing hehe :D

Pizza! 15 years 2 months ago #4530

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
EmpyII wrote:
Stonecoldfreak1 wrote:
some frozen pizzas are fine i just have a problem cutting them :roll:
well then there's only one solution to that...PIG OUT and eat the whole bloody thing hehe :D
That or just get a really big butcher's knife or something. Thats what I do, or I get a big cutting knife so I can cut over half the thing at once. Then I just put my hand on top and slam down the knife. Heh I show the pizza whos boss. :D

Pizza! 15 years 2 months ago #4585

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Pizza is the food of GODS!........well at least me lol. It's also my favorite food ever! I have tried out just about the lot of Pizza Parlors in and around Chicago and I have no favorites! I like to try out different places and their pizza pies (Ninja Turtles rock!). How can you not like pizza. I think It's said to be the favorite food of most people or Americans, something like that. Oh and Chicago has the best lol. :D
All this talk about Delivery is fine and good but there have to be more folks other than me that get the frozen kind, right? I personally love the Tombstones or the Stouffers french bread pizzas, they taste good and better yet...they are ALWAYS on sale hehe
Aww, I forgot aboutthe frozen pizzas! I've tried my share of those also! Lately the Tony's brand has been pretty good, the Home Run Inn is a family favorite and Tombstone isn't bad. I can cook a frozen pizza just right! My famaily usually calls me in to cook it when we're having it. It's hard to cook a pizza just right in a home oven, you gotta have a crisp crust and cheese melted just right.[/quote]
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Pizza! 15 years 2 months ago #4596

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
The only frozen kind i like is Stouffers French Bread... they're so damn good...

Pizza! 15 years 2 months ago #4633

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I guess pizza bagels count too, they own :o
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Pizza! 15 years 2 months ago #4729

• Twinsen
  • Level 2
For store-bought, I used to like Dijorno, but their crust makes me sick sometimes after I ate it. Not food poisoning sick, but just a little uneasy.

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #4898

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
I hate you all for perpetuating the delivery places that serve nothing more than greasy discs of garbage. I'm homemade or not at all!

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #4917

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Duality wrote:
I hate you all for perpetuating the delivery places that serve nothing more than greasy discs of garbage. I'm homemade or not at all!
Pftt, do it yourself? What are you some kind of savage? That's borderline uncivilized, making food yourself, BAH! I say BAH! :-D

Pizza! 15 years 1 month ago #4955

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
EmpyII wrote:
Pftt, do it yourself? What are you some kind of savage? That's borderline uncivilized, making food yourself, BAH! I say BAH! :-D
I've even been known to just hunt the bread dough and devour it raw*! *Not really.