Forum

TOPIC: Pizza!

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4209

• Twinsen
  • Level 2
There is one Papa Johns here that I go to every Monday and get the same thing. Large Pep with extra sauce and cheese. Whenever I order from any other Papa Johns, they do seem to be of less "taste-good quality". But the one I go to tastes awesome.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4276

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Papa Johns just came into my area. Its pretty good, seems very similar to Dominos if anything else. Just the service there is so bad.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4286

• inertname
  • Level 9
Pizza's one of my favorite foods and in my town we have a small chain of pizza places call " A Pizza and More" which is really good.

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4288

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Ever had Angelones M4d? The one in Westbrook is the best.Good stuff. :D
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4307

• headbussa
  • Level 3
Ya, I'm quite addicted to pizza too cuz sometimes I just feel too lazy to cook anything, which is where a quick pizza delivery comes in handy. I gotta get my favorite toppings too, pepperoni, sausage and jalepenos. :D
"The Healthy Consumer" presents the new and improved....."Headbussa v2.0"Same chocolaty goodness......Only 6 grams of fat!!!Make the right choice and treat yourself to a bowl today!!!******The following was a paid advertisement*******

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4312

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
All this talk about Delivery is fine and good but there have to be more folks other than me that get the frozen kind, right? I personally love the Tombstones or the Stouffers french bread pizzas, they taste good and better yet...they are ALWAYS on sale hehe

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4323

Digiornos owns all frozen pizza. That stuff is so good. It is better than any restaurant IMO.

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4328

As long as it doesn't come from some chi-chi California retaurant with something like goat cheese on it, then I'm fine with it. The sad thing is that I'm in California Wine Country and opening a chi-chi restaurant is the thing to do. Damn.-AT
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4506

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
EmpyII wrote:
All this talk about Delivery is fine and good but there have to be more folks other than me that get the frozen kind, right? I personally love the Tombstones or the Stouffers french bread pizzas, they taste good and better yet...they are ALWAYS on sale hehe
Yeah which still means their expensive as hell. Well maybe not like a million bucks expensive, but I hate when stores advertise something as "on sale" and its still at least 5 bucks or more. My mom never buys it then because she wouldn't wanna pay 5-7 bucks for some pizza for one meal when she could spend the same amount of money and get chicken or ground beef and get 2 or 3 meals out of it. Plus I don't think those are ever on sale around where I live. I do like them though the few times I get to have them. Digorno(sp) is pretty good, especially the supreme one. :)

Pizza! 15 years 8 months ago #4511

some frozen pizzas are fine i just have a problem cutting them :roll:
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]