Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten.

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 2 months ago #3971

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
The idea for this thread was blatantly stolen from the SomethingAwful forums. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=446e9a0013b4dfe06ebf0c8605dd66df&threadid=1130250&perpage=40&pagenumber=1If zombies were overrunning the US and other parts of the world, what would YOU do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 2 months ago #3974

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I would point and laugh at the people being eatin and then piss and moan when they come after me. Heh otherwise I would try to sleep and just play video games. :-D

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 2 months ago #3975

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
I would grab some supplies and get in the car with my family and just head out to a remote area or a place where refugees are holding up.But considering the fact that I live about 3 minutes away from an airport....Well, looks like I'll be living in Hawaii for awhile. :lol:

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 2 months ago #3983

I'd be at my local army surplus store, stocking up on guns and ammo. Prefferably a shotgun with zombies.

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 2 months ago #3985

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Captain M4d wrote:
I'd be at my local army surplus store, stocking up on guns and ammo. Prefferably a shotgun with zombies.
You could organize a local militia to go zombie hunting or something.I figure I'll be safe on an island, since zombies cant swim.However, if this virus or whatever infects animals.....Well, we're all screwed.I strongly suggest you read some of that Somethingawful thread before posting, some of that stuff is enough to write a novel.

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 2 months ago #4036

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Captain M4d wrote:
I wonder if they would have any surplus tanks? I have always wanted to drive one of those. Or at least for a little bit just for fun. Heh you can't tell me theres no parking spaces at the mall during Christmas time! :-D

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 2 months ago #4051

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Arandar wrote:
Captain M4d wrote:
I wonder if they would have any surplus tanks? I have always wanted to drive one of those. Or at least for a little bit just for fun. Heh you can't tell me theres no parking spaces at the mall during Christmas time! :-D
What kind of army surplus store would sell tanks to civilians?

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 2 months ago #4052

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Zorn wrote:
Arandar wrote:
Captain M4d wrote:
What kind of army surplus store would sell tanks to civilians?
A very very bad one. Or you could just go take one like in GTA3. Hey its worth a shot! No more waiting in traffic, no more people cutting you off on he highway, and it would be sweet. Heh I could go at whatever speed I wanted to, well so long as the tank went that fast, and no one would be able to stop me. It would have to be fully loaded though of course complete with working tank shells and my personal machine gun. I'll show you road rage! :D

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 1 month ago #5820

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Arandar wrote:
A very very bad one. Or you could just go take one like in GTA3. Hey its worth a shot! No more waiting in traffic, no more people cutting you off on he highway, and it would be sweet. Heh I could go at whatever speed I wanted to, well so long as the tank went that fast, and no one would be able to stop me. It would have to be fully loaded though of course complete with working tank shells and my personal machine gun. I'll show you road rage! :D
I doubt a military base would allow someone to run off with a tank like that so easily.

BREAKING NEWS: Zombies overrunning Manhatten. 15 years 1 month ago #5826

Zorn wrote:
I doubt a military base would allow someone to run off with a tank like that so easily.
I don't see why we have to worry about this situation in a realistic point of view, because we are fighting zombies that are definitely real.
  • Page: