Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: 2011 X-Mas shopping...

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 10 months ago #396367

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
So how is everyone's gift shopping going? I've been working a lot lately but was able to finally start my short gift list. So far I've got my mom out of the way getting her a Blender and a Sandwich Press thing that she wanted, a friend from Canada a bucket of Macy's holiday moose Popcorn, my niece 2 one month game cards for some online kids mmo she's been asking to become a member of for a few month's now, and just ordered myself a 20in Hanns Widescreen monitor for $89 at Newegg to start off my first computer build (hopefully complete next year) and gonna give my Dad my current 17in screen because he has a small 14in one now and can barely read from it, also got about $5o left on my Macy's pre-pay card that'll use to find him something with. Then I only have my Goddaughter and sister left.Just found out via e-mail that I won a cash bonus from my job, so I'll use that to get my yearly new X-mas Eve game (not sure what yet, thinking finally picking up Heavy Rain D.C.).Actually thought that I wouldn't be able to gift shop until the very last minute this year.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 10 months ago #396369

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
My wife texted me a pic yesterday of a shopping cart that held 75% of our Christmas shopping. She will probably wrap up another 24% soon. I will be required to buy her something and buy booze for co-workers. Married life has it's perks.

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 10 months ago #396372

• True
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;396369 wrote:
My wife texted me a pic yesterday of a shopping cart that held 75% of our Christmas shopping. She will probably wrap up another 24% soon. I will be required to buy her something and buy booze for co-workers. Married life has it's perks.
haha, that's cool, reminds me of what my mom would do. She'd usually just tell my dad what they bought as gifts for others. My dad used to take me and my sister with him when we were little to get my moms gift but now he just tells her to pick something out, haha.

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 10 months ago #396384

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I'm giving.....My brother: he really wants to borrow my sega genesis, but I'm afraid that he will break it (he doesn't take care of his things) so I'm getting him one of those fake sega genesis consoles and his favorite games like Sonic 2 and 3, Frogger, and VectormanMy mom: I'm getting a kindle fire so I am going to give her my old kindle. She already knows and has been reading books on my kindle, she thinks it's the coolest thing ever.My dad: Not really sure, he is a tough person to shop for. Now that I'm 21 I can buy him fancy booze. I usually get him a cool blu-ray or dvd set that we can watch together, but we always forget to watch it.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 10 months ago #396411

[SIZE=".1]nbnbbn[/SIZE]
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 9 months ago #396433

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Finished the last of my shopping after work and doing some wrapping while babysitting the niece. Sony sent me some Move games so I'm about to play around with the latest Eye Pet Friends game, well my niece wants to.

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 9 months ago #396435

• jlee
  • Level 1
My son calls me at 5:30 for ideas for his Mom. Couldn't help him much at that late hour.

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 9 months ago #396445

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
Okay, I am done Xmas shopping. It's not to late, is it?
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 9 months ago #396448

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Playstation 3. And I wasn't surprised it would be his best gift ever.
Signature

2011 X-Mas shopping... 7 years 9 months ago #396450

• True
  • Stage A - 1
BBboy20;396448 wrote:
Playstation 3. And I wasn't surprised it would be his best gift ever.
I remember getting my NES for X-mas when I was 9 and it definitely was my favorite gift that year.
  • Page: