Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :(

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 2 weeks ago #396044

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
YahooNews.comNever owned an Apple product but I respect what you have brought to the world. R.I.P. I was shocked as the local News station came on tonight withe the lead story being that Steve Jobs had passed away. I believe that the first computer I used was a Apple II (elementary school). I didn't even know hat he started out with Atari.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 2 weeks ago #396045

• shiroren8
really sad news an its ironic i was listening to dpl:le an derrick had just mention steve jobs was probably becoming a superhero like batman then i got a text from my friend saying he had passed away. a man with ideas and innovations like no other R.I.P.

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 2 weeks ago #396046

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I grew up on Apple II's so I focus more on that than the recent stuff in mourning his passing. The man is a legend and will be missed. Fuck cancer. He's only 56. I wanted to see more from him.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 2 weeks ago #396048

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I've been sitting here for 25 minutes writing a long timeline and the reasons why I now love Apple products and what Steve has done but I decided to sum it up this way.Apple products have changed the way I consume content, create content, and how I get things done in amazing ways. Steve didn't do all the work but his vision made Apple what it is today.RIP Mr. Jobs

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 1 week ago #396050

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Written before his death, and a little peak into another reason he was so great:http://dashes.com/anil/2011/08/what-theyre-protecting-us-from.html
So, who is this man? He's the anchor baby of an activist Arab muslim who came to the U.S. on a student visa and had a child out of wedlock. He's a non-Christian, arugula-eating, drug-using follower of unabashedly old-fashioned liberal teachings from the hippies and folk music stars of the 60s. And he believes in science, in things that science can demonstrate like climate change and Pi having a value more specific than "3", and in extending responsible benefits to his employees while encouraging his company to lead by being environmentally responsible.

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 1 week ago #396058

• True
  • Stage A - 1
If there is a movie made about Steve Jobs I think that (by looks) actor Johnny Galecki would be a good choice. He's just a bit short, though I'm not sure how tall Jobs was.

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 1 week ago #396061

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
There was a movie made about Steve Jobs (and Bill Gates). It's actually pretty good for a TV movie - very revealing about the early days of the personal computer. That said, another, more comprehensive one focused on Steve alone could be good.

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 1 week ago #396064

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
There will be a film about Steve Jobs, Sony acquired the rights to a book coming out this month simply titled Steve Jobs. They did this two days after his death however. I see it as more of a cash in.http://www.deadline.com/2011/10/sony-pictures-acquiring-apple-icon-steven-jobs-book-for-feature-film/

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 1 week ago #396066

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Decipher;396061 wrote:
There was a movie made about Steve Jobs (and Bill Gates). It's actually pretty good for a TV movie - very revealing about the early days of the personal computer. That said, another, more comprehensive one focused on Steve alone could be good.
That is an awesome movie whether it's accurate or not.

Apples Steve Jobs Passes Away :( 8 years 1 week ago #396070

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Not sure if I remember seeing this movie but I'm checking it out now.
  • Page: