Forum

TOPIC: havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392467

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
its been sooo hard today. any ex-smokers got any tips for me, I dont want to ever take anouther drag.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392468

If you really want to quit and think you don't have the will power to, get one of those e-cigs.This one is the best on the market right now, and it's only about the cost of a carton:http://www.vaporjunction.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=101I know a few people that have made the switch and they all said that there have been 0 cravings of smoking a real one since they got the indulgence.Personally I don't smoke cigs so I can't say. But the cost of smoking a vaporizer e-cig is a whoooole lot cheaper than buying cigs. You can buy flavoring and nicotine from a website for cheap and go buy some propylene-glycol from your local drug store/supermarket and make your own mixture. My buddy makes his own mixture for his indulgence and he figured it costs him roughly $0.000001 for each comparable cigarette he smokes. If you buy the mix from the people who sell the e-cigs it's still cheaper than the real thing, but not by a huge amount. Still infinitely healther.You can get a cheaper model if you're strapped for cash, but a few people I've encountered ended up switching back to real cigs when their cheap e-cig broke so I'd recommend getting the one that lasts a lifetime.I should warn it can cause colon cancer, but ups the chances about the same amount that would get you from eating Chinese food. Everything causes cancer.

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392471

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
im trying to quit nicotine all together not get it from other places.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392472

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Addicts love coffee and gum.

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392473

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
well when you use nicotine caffeines half life is cut in half so a lot of people drink caffeine when they quit then cant sleep because their caffeine levels shoot up 200%
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392476

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
I haven't smoked a Cigarette in 25 years.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392480

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Suprisingly, I've never smoked a cigarette in my whole life. I've had my fair share of second-hand smoke though. :/
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392482

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
i made it to day 4 and feel good. real happy i decided to go through with this so far.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392484

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
arefx;392482 wrote:
i made it to day 4 and feel good. real happy i decided to go through with this so far.
I'm told it really starts sinking in that you 'need' another one after about a week. I think the hard part might be ahead dude. Push through.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days 8 years 11 months ago #392485

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
ive been wanting to quit for a while it honestly hasnt been as bad as i was expecting. i think i got this, but im not letting my guard down
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote: