Forum

TOPIC: Social Networking Survey

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389709

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
Hey all,I'm working on a paper on Social Networking for a Sociology course I'm taking, and I was wondering if I could get some of you to complete it. I know it's already kind of skewed (I've sent the survey out digitally), but I would appreciate a few of you guys helping me out.I guess I'll just post it here in text version, I can't really think of a better way to do it on short notice. I think the easiest way is to just c&p what's in the CODE tags.
Instructions:  Just keep the answer you want (ie. if you want to answer  &quot;YES&quot; just delete 'NO', or if you want to check two of the answers,  just delete the ones that don't apply)                                                                                 Age (optional): ________  Occupation (circle one):        Full-Time       Part-Time        Unemployed   Do you use social networking sites? YES NO  If so, which ones? (check all that apply)     Twitter    Facebook    MySpace    MSN    Digg    Other (please specify): _____________________  If not, why? (check all that apply)     I don’t use my computer often    I’m not good with computers    I’m just not interested    Other (please specify): _____________________  How many days in an average week do you visit a social network site (at  least once)?  0       1       2       3       4       5       6       7  How many hours (on average) per week do you spend on these sites?   < 1                     6 - 8 1 - 2                    8 - 10 2 - 4                    10 + 4 - 6  What do you spend more time doing?     Reading    Texting/Phone Calls    Internet    Outdoors/Sports    Other (please specify): ____________________  Do you read on the internet (fiction, non-fiction, news, gossip,  etc.)?  YES NO  What is your main source for news?     Personal Conversation    Texting/Phone Calls    Television    Newspaper/Magazines    Social Networking websites    Other news websites    Other (please specify): ___________________  Have you posted personal information online (phone number, address,  etc.)?  YES NO  Have you posted your current (or previous) school or workplace?     YES  NO  If so, do you consider that information private or personal?  YES       SOMEWHAT       NO  Do you have privacy settings enabled on your profile(s)?    YES NO  If so, do you control what, and how much, is private?  YES       SOMEWHAT      NO     What do you primarily use social networking websites for? (check all  that apply)     Updating friends    Updates from friends    Posting pictures    Viewing pictures    Posting news/links    Reading news/links    Playing games/applications    Other (please specify): ____________________  Thanks for taking the time to complete my survey!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389714

Occupation (circle one): Full-Time Baller Do you use social networking sites? YES If so, which ones? (check all that apply) Facebook How many days in an average week do you visit a social network site (at least once)? For my account, bout 3-4. How many hours (on average) per week do you spend on these sites? Maybe 1-2 total. What do you spend more time doing? Internet Do you read on the internet (fiction, non-fiction, news, gossip, etc.)? I'm readin now rite? What is your main source for news? INTERWEBHave you posted personal information online (phone number, address, etc.)? Yea but I keep it private for the most part. Have you posted your current (or previous) school or workplace? Yes If so, do you consider that information private or personal? Yes, but it stops being personal when you post it to a public place (like the internet lol). Do you have privacy settings enabled on your profile(s)? Yes If so, do you control what, and how much, is private? Basically everything to ppl who aren't friends. What do you primarily use social networking websites for?To keep up wit my bros shiiiittttt.

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389717

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
Hey, thanks G

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389719

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
pkjr92;389717 wrote:
Hey, thanks G
I had to do this for Psychology so I know what you're going through.
Age (optional): 19 Occupation (circle one): Unemployed Do you use social networking sites? YES If so, which ones? (check all that apply) Twitter If not, why? (check all that apply) Other (please specify): I'm lazy and really don't care what other people are doing How many days in an average week do you visit a social network site (at least once)? 5 How many hours (on average) per week do you spend on these sites? 1 What do you spend more time doing? Other (please specify): School and gaming Do you read on the internet (fiction, non-fiction, news, gossip, etc.)? YES What is your main source for news? Other news websites Have you posted personal information online (phone number, address, etc.)? NO Have you posted your current (or previous) school or workplace? YES If so, do you consider that information private or personal? YNO Do you have privacy settings enabled on your profile(s)? YES If so, do you control what, and how much, is private? SOMEWHAT What do you primarily use social networking websites for? (check all that apply) Posting news/links Reading news/links Thanks for taking the time to complete my survey!

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389722

• LowVoltag3
Instructions: Just keep the answer you want (ie. if you want to answer "YES" just delete 'NO', or if you want to check two of the answers, just delete the ones that don't apply) Age (optional): ____23____ Occupation (circle one): Full-Time Do you use social networking sites? YES If so, which ones? (check all that apply) Twitter MySpace Other (please specify): _____________________ If not, why? (check all that apply) I don’t use my computer often I’m not good with computers I’m just not interested Other (please specify): _____________________ How many days in an average week do you visit a social network site (at least once)? 6 How many hours (on average) per week do you spend on these sites? 1-2What do you spend more time doing? Reading Texting/Phone Calls Internet Outdoors/Sports Other (please specify): ___________Working_________ Do you read on the internet (fiction, non-fiction, news, gossip, etc.)? YES What is your main source for news? Personal Conversation Texting/Phone Calls Television Newspaper/Magazines Social Networking websites Other news websites Other (please specify): N4G.com, infowars.com, generally. Have you posted personal information online (phone number, address, etc.)? YES Have you posted your current (or previous) school or workplace? YES If so, do you consider that information private or personal? yes Do you have privacy settings enabled on your profile(s)? YES If so, do you control what, and how much, is private? YES What do you primarily use social networking websites for? (check all that apply) Updating friends Updates from friends Posting pictures Viewing pictures Posting news/links Reading news/links Playing games/applications Other (please specify): Music, networking. Thanks for taking the time to complete my survey!

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389723

• shiroren8
Instructions: Just keep the answer you want (ie. if you want to answer "YES" just delete 'NO', or if you want to check two of the answers, just delete the ones that don't apply) Age (optional): 31 Occupation (circle one): Full-Time Do you use social networking sites? YES If so, which ones? (check all that apply) Twitter Facebook MySpace How many days in an average week do you visit a social network site (at least once)? 6 How many hours (on average) per week do you spend on these sites? 8 - 10 What do you spend more time doing? Texting/Phone Calls Do you read on the internet (fiction, non-fiction, news, gossip, etc.)? YES What is your main source for news? Television Have you posted personal information online (phone number, address, etc.)? NO Have you posted your current (or previous) school or workplace? YES If so, do you consider that information private or personal? SOMEWHAT Do you have privacy settings enabled on your profile(s)? YES If so, do you control what, and how much, is private? YES What do you primarily use social networking websites for? (check all that apply) Updating friends Updates from friends Posting pictures Viewing pictures Posting news/links Reading news/links Playing games/applications Thanks for taking the time to complete my survey!

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389724

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
Instructions: Just keep the answer you want (ie. if you want to answer "YES" just delete 'NO', or if you want to check two of the answers, just delete the ones that don't apply) Age (optional): 20 Occupation (circle one): Unemployed Do you use social networking sites? YES If so, which ones? (check all that apply) Twitter Facebook How many days in an average week do you visit a social network site (at least once)? 7 How many hours (on average) per week do you spend on these sites? 10 + What do you spend more time doing? Internet Do you read on the internet (fiction, non-fiction, news, gossip, etc.)? YESWhat is your main source for news? Other news websites Have you posted personal information online (phone number, address, etc.)? NO Have you posted your current (or previous) school or workplace? YES If so, do you consider that information private or personal? NO Do you have privacy settings enabled on your profile(s)? YES If so, do you control what, and how much, is private? YES What do you primarily use social networking websites for? (check all that apply) Updating friends Updates from friends Posting pictures Viewing pictures Posting news/links Reading news/links Playing games/applications Thanks for taking the time to complete my survey!
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389742

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Age (optional): 19 Occupation (circle one): Full Time Student Do you use social networking sites? YES If so, which ones? (check all that apply) Twitter Facebook Myspace (only to check tour dates though) How many days in an average week do you visit a social network site (at least once)? 7 How many hours (on average) per week do you spend on these sites? 10+ What do you spend more time doing? InternetDo you read on the internet (fiction, non-fiction, news, gossip, etc.)? YES What is your main source for news? Other news websites Have you posted personal information online (phone number, address, etc.)? YES Have you posted your current (or previous) school or workplace?YES If so, do you consider that information private or personal? SOMEWHAT Do you have privacy settings enabled on your profile(s)? YES If so, do you control what, and how much, is private? YESWhat do you primarily use social networking websites for? (check all that apply) Updating friends Updates from friends Posting pictures Viewing pictures Posting news/links Reading news/links Playing games/applications Thanks for taking the time to complete my survey!
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Social Networking Survey 9 years 3 months ago #389745

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
Wow, thanks for the support!