Forum

TOPIC: Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek

Thanks! 9 years 3 months ago #389626

I appreciate that!I'll do my best to contribute some useful game topics whenever I can.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 3 months ago #389628

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
Yes, Welcome to Allgames VGO_Updates!
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 3 months ago #389631

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
VGO_Updates;389623 wrote:
I appreciate you fellas giving me the heads-up on Video Game Outsiders.I registered on their Forum, and I got this reply ...http://www.videogameoutsiders.com/forum/index.php?topic=10214.msg85894#msg85894well... it seems they are cool with it.Are you?----LowVoltag3 -- by the way, I bookmarked your music website. I'm really into Indie Music! I'll look more into it later.
The Video Game Outsiders have a great community. You can call yourself anything you want. As for me jumping on your case... we've had a rash of folks throw a thread up to promote their site and never come back so I guess I'm a bit sensitive to it. I'll apologize for the "douche" comment if you stick around and contribute. Until then.. I'll continue to be a forum snob. ;)

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 3 months ago #389636

Welcome! Hope to see you around.Btw, no one can tell you to stop using VGO unless it's trademarked. If you've been using it longer than the trademark has been owned you still have rights to use it.Cool blog but I'd recommend a new host because its lagging like fuck for me. :P

Keep on truckin' 9 years 3 months ago #389637

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate that you want someone who sticks with it. I'll make a schedule to remind me to post regular interesting topics from time to time.As for my blog, you think my web server is too slow? Perhaps when it comes time to update, I should change to Go Daddy? Or perhaps, I need to increase the bandwidth?

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 3 months ago #389638

It was taking a while for it to load for me, but I'm in US. I got uber internet so I got high standards lol.made2own for all your hosting needs.

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 3 months ago #389641

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
It does take a while to respond..Anyway yeah at least it's video game related. Welcome!
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 3 months ago #389644

• agn
  • Administrator
you have a billion ad/link things on that page making it crawl
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 3 months ago #389645

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Look, you got the owner of this site to post and even comment on how to improve your site :p Yeah, we just prefer to have people stick around here who can positively be involved in the goings about of this site (forums/shows/blogs ect.) You don;t have to constantly post but it's nice if we can see your name around here and there on some threads with your opinion on what's being discussed.Spamming is very much frowned upon though lol, we take care of that quickly.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 3 months ago #389648

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
VGO_Updates;389637 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate that you want someone who sticks with it. I'll make a schedule to remind me to post regular interesting topics from time to time.
Well, you've proven yourself to be more than a one post spammer. I apologize for jumping the gun. Welcome!