Forum

TOPIC: Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389566

Hi there! I just joined your forum! It looks exciting!I have a blog, The Meek Geek Video Game Blog -- http://www.videogamersoasis.com/blogand I would really appreciate any helpful video game info contributions you might have.Some suggestions:-Video Game News-Reviews-Walkthroughs-Video Game Slang (I'm building a database on my blog with various definitions)-Interesting Gaming Videos -- etc.If you have a FREE Wordpress Account, please feel free to leave some comments there.:smt038
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389579

• LowVoltag3
I hate when people join the forums just to advertise their websites and shit.... Fucking lame. (This post is brought to you by www.InsurgencyMusic.com, your #1 place for raw hiphop beats!)Welcome!

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389603

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
And this is the only post the guy makes! At least posting more than just this would lessen the blow.

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389615

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Nobody tell him that there already is a VGO and they ain't forum spamming douches.

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389616

Hey dudes! Ease up on the harshness, ok? I didn't sign up on this Forum to fight. I really enjoy video games. I'm a big fan of Retro games such as PONG, Atari, ColecoVision, NES, SNES... Pacman, Space Invaders, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, etc. I enjoy Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PC Games and I'm interested in getting into some PlayStation 3 games.So anyway, ease up on the negative emotions. I know my approach might have been a bit n00bish, but I'm a sincere gamer who digs the latest gaming news.I would really like to discuss some gaming topics, if you would only allow me, please?Thanks guys. I appreciate your understanding.JoEDigiTECH -- there is a VGO already, you say? Would you be so kind as to show me the link to the website, so I can adjust my Messenger Icon? I would appreciate that. Thanks.

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389617

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
VGO_Updates;389616 wrote:
Hey dudes! Ease up on the harshness, ok? I didn't sign up on this Forum to fight. I really enjoy video games. I'm a big fan of Retro games such as PONG, Atari, ColecoVision, NES, SNES... Pacman, Space Invaders, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, etc. I enjoy Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PC Games and I'm interested in getting into some PlayStation 3 games.So anyway, ease up on the negative emotions. I know my approach might have been a bit n00bish, but I'm a sincere gamer who digs the latest gaming news.I would really like to discuss some gaming topics, if you would only allow me, please?Thanks guys. I appreciate your understanding.JoEDigiTECH -- there is a VGO already, you say? Would you be so kind as to show me the link to the website, so I can adjust my Messenger Icon? I would appreciate that. Thanks.
The other VGO is Video Game Outsiders.http://videogameoutsiders.com/There live show is on tonight at 9pm EST at Allgames.com

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389618

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
TigerClaw;389617 wrote:
The other VGO is Video Game Outsiders.http://videogameoutsiders.com/There live show is on tonight at 9pm EST at Allgames.com
Thanks TigerClaw.

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389619

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
You know, I wasn't going to be "that guy" on this topic. I'm glad Low, Decipher, and Joe called him out. +rep all around.

Thanks guys for your help! 9 years 5 months ago #389623

I appreciate you fellas giving me the heads-up on Video Game Outsiders.I registered on their Forum, and I got this reply ...http://www.videogameoutsiders.com/forum/index.php?topic=10214.msg85894#msg85894well... it seems they are cool with it.Are you?----LowVoltag3 -- by the way, I bookmarked your music website. I'm really into Indie Music! I'll look more into it later.

Greetings and Salutations from a Video Game Noob, VGOTheMeekGeek 9 years 5 months ago #389625

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
At least he's promoting something videogame related (that's not selling used games). Seems decent from his responding posts.Welcome to Allgames VGO_Updates.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo