Forum

TOPIC: Pick the first blog from Kyle Orland

Pick the first blog from Kyle Orland 9 years 4 months ago #389202

• agn
  • Administrator
As we prepare to open the blogging platform to the community on allgames.com, I've asked former Crispy Gamer writer Kyle Orland to contribute to the network.Kyle Started fan site Super Mario Bros. HQ (smbhq.com) in 1997 at the age of 14. Started a game review column for the University of Maryland student newspaper, The Diamondback, before moving on to freelancing for the likes of GameSpot, Electronic Gaming Monthly, The Escapist and Next Generation. Became a full-time videogame freelancer in August of 2006. Currently work regularly for Weblogs Inc.'s Joystiq.com, NPR's Press Start podcast and GameDaily's Media Coverage column, with occasional features around the game journalism industry.In an effort to give the Editor role to our community, I'm asking you to choose the content of his first contribution.Please vote in the poll and let us know what you'd like to read about.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The topic has been locked.

Pick the first blog from Kyle Orland 9 years 4 months ago #389203

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I would like him to write about the vast quantity of releases early this year and whether this will be the trend throughout the rest of this console cycle.

Pick the first blog from Kyle Orland 9 years 4 months ago #389207

• LowVoltag3
Id like to see him write about where the future of gaming will lead. Like 30 years from now, how will governments be using video games, etc....

Pick the first blog from Kyle Orland 9 years 3 months ago #389479

• agn
  • Administrator
The DLC content won the poll. Kyle has been given your assignment. Thanks for voting
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community