Forum

TOPIC: Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game.

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389126

I played this game on Gamefaqs back in the day. I thought I would resurrect it for the AG crew. I will start with an easy one.SOLVED SOLVED
Rules:A game screenshot is displayed. Posters guess the game, whoever gets it right wins a point gets to post the next image (or lets someone else put up an image on their behalf if they cant be bothered). Try not to give away the game title in the image URL or File name. If you upload an image, try and be online so you can confirm a correct answer, this will help the game to keep moving. Game images can be edited to make the game more challenging. If the game is a part of a series, the number is needed in your answer. Keep it fun
Amendment #1We don't have to be too strict on the "you have to guess right to show a picture" rule, just as long as things don't get chaotic. Maybe try and keep it one or two at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389128

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Broken sword .....2?
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389129

Yup. Broken sword 2. The first Point and Click game I played. It was an emotional experience that lead to a PnC obsession and dozens of games like it.You can either put an image up, or I can do another if you aren't ready.
ScoreboardDuraly- 1

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389130

Seeing as Duraly isn't online, I'll put up another for the time being. I got to go to work now, so feel free to keep the game going... peace.SOLVED SOLVED

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389131

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
It's Alex Kidd, but not sure which one
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389132

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
So far I couldn't answer the last two picture quiz entries but this has the makings of a really good thread.... I hope I didn't just jinx it.

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389133

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Yeah I would post if I knew, so don't take the silence as me not being interested.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389134

• Duraly
  • Level 10
I never have played broken sword 2. But, BS 1 is the best point and click I ever played. If anyone wants to take my turn feel free. Gotta take my daughter to the park.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389143

alexsan, you are correct! Alex Kidd in Miracle World, sega master system. My first real console- the game came built in to the system.
Scoreboardalexsan- 1Duraly- 1
I'll do the next picture seeing as i'm here, but everyone, feel free to add your own pictures. We don't have to be too strict on the "you have to guess right to show a picture" rule, just as long as things don't get chaotic. Maybe try and keep it one or two at a time.Anyways, a nice easy one for ya. Soak up the atmosphere!

Videogame Picture Quiz: Name the game. 9 years 10 months ago #389146

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Silent hill 2....someone can have my turn if I'm right...I'm on my phone now and it's a pain to navvigate pics and paste and shit. Oh, and that's bullshit...my Master system only had some stupid mouse maze game built in. You got Alex kid.... That's pretty bad ass.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]