Forum

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: SuperGoogle

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388743

  • pkjr92
  • pkjr92's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 5
  • Posts: 233
  • Karma: 10
http://wirelessishard.com/2010/03/google. Have you ever stopped to think about Google?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388751

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
pkjr92;388743 wrote:
http://wirelessishard.com/2010/03/google. Have you ever stopped to think about Google?
A long long time ago....You see google, ibm, Microsoft, apple, etc... All of these companies work for the New World Order in some way or another. Google is really nothing more than a Database for the CIA/pentagon. The Pentagon has been working on a Virtual World, that Replicates the world we live in, down to everyone's behavior.
Pentagon world-sim tool making good progress, say profsComputer boffins in America report that their plans to create a lifelike virtual Matrix-style simulation of the entire world and human race are proceeding well.Rather than a sinister yet totally implausible plan to farm people in tanks for electric power, the idea here is that America might try out various national-security initiatives - for instance invasions, bombing campaigns, supply of arms and training to regional governments/freedom-fighters/terrorists etc - in silico before doing so in the real world.The boffins say that several new technologies have been developed in recent years to make virtual worlds more accurate. These include stochastic opponent modeling agents (SOMA), artificial intelligence software that models the behaviour of people in different situations; "cultural islands", which provide a representation of a real-world environment or terrain, populated with characters from that part of the world; and forecasting "engines" which use historical data to predict unknown outcomes.http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/27/pentagon_war_matrix/
This is all thanks to google, yahoo, twitter, myspace, facebook, aim, etc...All of these Websites gather info that basically is recorded to create a AI model of you based on the way you type, think, talk, what your interests are, etc... And ofcourse this goes straight to the Pentagon, where they qualify you as an enemy of the state or not.... That's what the internet was made for in the first place. Too much to go on about, if you want me to continue, let me know...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388756

  • Burr
  • Burr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 10751
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 1995
You forgot that they're also looking to monitor our energy use..http://www.eetimes.com/224200147
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388758

  • pkjr92
  • pkjr92's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 5
  • Posts: 233
  • Karma: 10
Well, they may just be a databank, but they also have a foot in every door, so to speak. They can afford to insert themselves into a lot more than say Microsoft, because most of their profit doesn't depend on new physical products directly from them, or new SKUs. They are a company from the internet, and they've branched out a lot further than expected.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388798

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
I just found out today that the only way to verify a new google account is by phone.... They want to know everything.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388799

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
BuckFarack187;388751 wrote:
Too much to go on about, if you want me to continue, let me know...
Is there a way to get you to stop?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388803

BuckFarack187;388751 wrote:
A long long time ago....You see google, ibm, Microsoft, apple, etc... All of these companies work for the New World Order in some way or another. Google is really nothing more than a Database for the CIA/pentagon. The Pentagon has been working on a Virtual World, that Replicates the world we live in, down to everyone's behavior. This is all thanks to google, yahoo, twitter, myspace, facebook, aim, etc...All of these Websites gather info that basically is recorded to create a AI model of you based on the way you type, think, talk, what your interests are, etc... And ofcourse this goes straight to the Pentagon, where they qualify you as an enemy of the state or not.... That's what the internet was made for in the first place. Too much to go on about, if you want me to continue, let me know...
It's like listening to o'reilly. Some of what you say makes sense when other factoids come out of a comic book.What you need to understand is the internet is a huge database. Everything you upload onto it is saved in this database. Google has a good portion of the internet cached in its servers, but they're hardly some evil superpower feeding your info to government agencies. Feds have the same access to info as we do, if its on the web they can find it like us. Google's not going to give up your info unless demanded by a magistrate, which is probably never. Giving out your docs goes against a whole bunch of privacy laws and their own TOS, no company would take those risks.I for one love google. It's like watching capitalism actively kick the world's ass.BuckFarack187;388798 wrote:
I just found out today that the only way to verify a new google account is by phone.... They want to know everything.....
If you're really that uptight about it, you can use a prepaid cingular/tmobile/verison phone.Either way, it's to avoid spam, not to get your info. I prolly know the people who made them do this, sorry 'bout that. :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388804

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
Gene Starwind;388803 wrote:
It's like listening to o'reilly. Some of what you say makes sense when other factoids come out of a comic book.What you need to understand is the internet is a huge database. Everything you upload onto it is saved in this database. Google has a good portion of the internet cached in its servers, but they're hardly some evil superpower feeding your info to government agencies. Feds have the same access to info as we do, if its on the web they can find it like us. Google's not going to give up your info unless demanded by a magistrate, which is probably never. Giving out your docs goes against a whole bunch of privacy laws and their own TOS, no company would take those risks.I for one love google. It's like watching capitalism actively kick the world's ass.
Well from what I understand, the internet is not something you just dump something on, it's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes and if you don't understand those tubes can be filled, and if they're filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line, it's going to be delayed by anyone who puts into that tube. So there is no database, unless someone is keeping tabs on the internet. Which the pentagon is, because the internet was created by the pentagon.
The origins of the Internet reach back to the 1960s when the United States funded research projects of its military agencies to build robust, fault-tolerant and distributed computer networks.
In wider view, the internet is nothing more than a Military Operation.
If you're really that uptight about it, you can use a prepaid cingular/tmobile/verison phone.Either way, it's to avoid spam, not to get your info. I prolly know the people who made them do this, sorry 'bout that. :P
Are you serious? To avoid spam? So the only way to avoid spam is to get your cell phone number? If you really believe that, then I don't know what to tell you..... Don't be so naive dude.. Ask anyone who works in marketing or research and tell them what you wrote up there and they'll laugh in your face.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388807

BuckFarack187;388804 wrote:
Well from what I understand, the internet is not something you just dump something on, it's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes and if you don't understand those tubes can be filled, and if they're filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line, it's going to be delayed by anyone who puts into that tube. So there is no database, unless someone is keeping tabs on the internet. Which the pentagon is, because the internet was created by the pentagon.
I meant the web but its the same thing thanks for the history lesson on the internettings tho.
In wider view, the internet is nothing more than a Military Operation.
lol'd on this one
Are you serious? To avoid spam? So the only way to avoid spam is to get your cell phone number? If you really believe that, then I don't know what to tell you..... Don't be so naive dude.. Ask anyone who works in marketing or research and tell them what you wrote up there and they'll laugh in your face.
Uhm, I just don't know what to say on this. You're looking at things that aren't there. Yes, I'm serious, and yes it's really fucking good at slowing down spam. gmail accts cost some dough if you want quantity. I suppose they could track down the carrier of the cellphone company and request information from them but still needs a warrant. Information isn't gathered as easily as you think, but it is possible if you piss the wrong ppl off. The feds already have access to all of your info because their resources are limitless. But thinking companies are working in tandem with gov agencies to take down the end user is ridiculous unless they're committing a large annoyance/crime towards or in affiliation of that company.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SuperGoogle 9 years 10 months ago #388821

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
Gene Starwind;388807 wrote:
I meant the web but its the same thing thanks for the history lesson on the internettings tho.
Don't thank me, thank Senator Ted Stevens's great work.
lol'd on this one
It may sound funny, but that is exactly what it is, by definition. It's a prolonged military information gathering. Military info doesn't stop at what guns enemies use, especially now a days.
Uhm, I just don't know what to say on this. You're looking at things that aren't there. Yes, I'm serious, and yes it's really fucking good at slowing down spam. gmail accts cost some dough if you want quantity. I suppose they could track down the carrier of the cellphone company and request information from them but still needs a warrant. Information isn't gathered as easily as you think, but it is possible if you piss the wrong ppl off. The feds already have access to all of your info because their resources are limitless. But thinking companies are working in tandem with gov agencies to take down the end user is ridiculous unless they're committing a large annoyance/crime towards or in affiliation of that company.
It's about knowing and documenting EVERYTHING about you. Information gathering. It's really not that hard to understand. Sure it may seam reasonable at times but it's a place where the state has absolute control.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2