Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Paying to play games with a girl...

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388606

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Would you do it?
GameCrush lets you get flirty and dirty with gamer girls.If you're an avid online gamer chances are you sign onto, say, Xbox Live most nights and jump into a game of Modern Warfare or Gears of War with either your friends or some random players. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the majority of gamers you encounter are dudes, and probably immature dudes at that. What if you could pay a bit of cash to play Modern Warfare with an attractive girl? Or maybe relax with a casual game of checkers while you video chat with said female? A new social service launching tomorrow, March 23, called GameCrush (www.GameCrush.com) is hoping there are gamers out there willing to pay for the opportunity to play with girls.On GameCrush, guys are Players and girls are PlayDates. Players pay to play and PlayDates get paid to play. Guys can browse PlayDate profiles (there are currently around 1,200), view photos, and even chat with girls for free. Publicityhazard's turn ons include vibrating controllers, for instance, and is turned off by three red lights. Once you find a gal you fancy you send her a game invite and if she accepts you get six to ten minutes of one-on-one gaming time. PlayDates have the ability to block any guy they want for any reason. When the service launches tomorrow it will only support the Xbox 360 and a few casual games hosted on the GameCrush website, but there are plans to add PlayStation 3, Wii, and World of Warcraft support as soon as possible. Playing a GameCrush casual game couldn't be easier: once she accepts your invite the game begins right in your browser and the video chat window opens. But when playing an Xbox 360 game you'll need to find her gamertag on Xbox Live (PlayDates are encouraged to set up a unique gamertag just for use with GameCrush) and send her another invite. Likely because your attention won't be on your computer monitor, there is no video chat during an Xbox game. The service isn't integrated within Xbox Live -- you browse profiles, chat with girls, and set up games all from within the GameCrush website. Then you have to set up your Xbox Live game yourself.After a session you can rate your PlayDate on her hotness, gaming skill, and flirtiness. The highest-rated girls will receive preferred placement on the site. GameCrush is assembling a team of its most highly regarded PlayDates called JaneCrush, which should be similar to Ubisoft's Fragdolls. Members of JaneCrush will generate content for the site like blogs and editorials. GameCrush wants to turn its most popular girls into gaming stars.
IGN.comPersonally I wouldn't because it's a waste of money and I think this is lame. Females have way to many ways to make money.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388607

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Jesus. How desperate do you have to be?

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388611

lyke oh my gawd ur holden that controler with such strenght u cutie
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388612

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
True;388606 wrote:
Females have way to many ways to make money.
Seriously.. WTF straight dudes..I wonder if a girl would pay me to go shopping with them.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388613

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Burr;388612 wrote:
Seriously.. WTF straight dudes..I wonder if a girl would pay me to go shopping with them.
Lmao, I'm sure there's a willing market for that.Violence in HD;388611 wrote:
lyke oh my gawd ur holden that controler with such strenght u cutie
Exactly how it would be. I mean did you read the part where the girl had her boyfriend in the background on the cam and kept mentioning him? B*tch I didn't pay to for you to have that ass on cam and you talking about him, you're supposed to be stroking my gaming ego!
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388614

• jwg
I think a psychological profile needs to be run on every guy who uses this. Can't really blame the girls for trying to make a few extra bucks, though.

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388618

Fuck no.Maybe if I get to bust in her mouth first. Don't pay for that already tho.

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388621

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
you fuckin suck at this game! King me you dumb bitch.

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388622

• LowVoltag3
So how exactly do they identify if you're a girl or not? This can be a great opportunity to make some dough....

Paying to play games with a girl... 9 years 10 months ago #388624

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Step 1: Go to NevadaStep 2: Pay for sex, it's legalStep 3: Drink Patron and play Craps
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page: