Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: The pope is intrinsically disordered

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388275

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Pope under fire for transfer, letter on sex abuse
VATICAN CITY – Germany's sex abuse scandal has now reached Pope Benedict XVI: His former archdiocese acknowledged it transferred a suspected pedophile priest while Benedict was in charge and criticism is mounting over a 2001 Vatican directive he penned instructing bishops to keep abuse cases secret.The revelations have put the spotlight on Benedict's handling of abuse claims both when he was archbishop of Munich from 1977-1982 and then the prefect of the Vatican office that deals with such crimes — a position he held until his 2005 election as pope.
"We find it extraordinarily hard to believe that Ratzinger didn't reassign the predator, or know about the reassignment," said Barbara Blaine, president and founder of SNAP, Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests.The pope, meanwhile, continues to be under fire for a 2001 Vatican letter he sent to all bishops advising them that all cases of sexual abuse of minors must be forwarded to his then-office, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, and that the cases were to be subject to pontifical secret.Germany's justice minister, Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger, has cited the document as evidence that the Vatican created a "wall of silence" around abuse cases that prevented prosecution. Irish bishops have said the document had been "widely misunderstood" by the bishops themselves to mean they shouldn't go to police. And lawyers for abuse victims in the United States have cited the document in arguing that the Catholic Church tried to obstruct justice.
In the United States, Dan Shea, an attorney for several victims, has introduced the Ratzinger letter in court as evidence that the church was trying to obstruct justice. He has argued that the church impeded civil reporting by keeping the cases secret and "reserving" them for the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith."This is an international criminal conspiracy to obstruct justice," Shea told The Associated Press.
So lets see.. the pope covers up for a pedophile, transfers him, orders everyone to keep silent about it..And I'm the one who is "intrinsically disordered" according to him? :rolleyes:
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388276

• LowVoltag3
Dude the guy looks like he not only is a pedophile but also looks like he has literally EATEN children. I mean look at this creep.

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388277

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
BuckFarack187;388276 wrote:
Dude the guy looks like he not only is a pedophile but also looks like he has literally EATEN children. I mean look at this creep.
Seriously that guy looks creepy as shit, jeezus!
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388278

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Of course he's crooked! He is the Emperor from Star Wars, after all.

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388279

• LowVoltag3

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388280

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
The bastard can't keel over soon enough. I mean sure very few could follow up John Paul II but they really scraped the bottom of the barrel to pick a former Hitler youth..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388282

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Organized religion is a JOKE.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388285

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
the chief exorcist of the catholic church says the devil is in the vatican.pope=devil confirmed

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388286

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I am going to have nightmares, I don't think I ever actually took a look at him. Thanks guys :(John Paul II for life... there is more than enough problems with the church right now and not much is being done to change them.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

The pope is intrinsically disordered 9 years 11 months ago #388337

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;388285 wrote:
the chief exorcist of the catholic church says the devil is in the vatican.pope=devil confirmed
Yeah, I read that. When your chief exorcist says there's evil at work at the top...But lets face facts, the Catholic Church refuses to support policies that encourages sexually healthy people to join the priesthood. Nothing in the bible says priests have to be celibate, it's a holdover from the the middle ages designed to keep wealth within the church. Am I wrong?And I won't even get into how unethical the continued decision to forbid condoms is.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page: