Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Financial Thread

Financial Thread 9 years 10 months ago #388760

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Financial Thread 9 years 10 months ago #388862

Burr;388760 wrote: Their economy is booming and they have investments to make sure it doesn't go awry but they still aren't on the same level in terms of basically everything compared to most first world countries. They just have a lot of people and take advantage of that through their social structure, manufacturing jobs are everywhere when you pay pennies to workers and bring in dollars. They're a lot like the Soviets back in the day, a future financial threat but nothing more. I don't think they're going to be a super power anytime soon financially unless something changes politically. They've been trying to flex their money-muscles the past few months with the yuan and nothing seems to be happening, just a lot of BS from China's fed saying 'we will allow the yuan to grow'. If some sort of substantial change happens in the yuan to dollar exchange rate, the sanctions will flow like water from the US and many other countries importing their goods.On to general market talk:DOW IS CLOSING IN ON 11000! Who would have guessed it? A year ago we were at closer to 6000, lulz. I know I'm loving the returns so far, but I'm hoping those bull horns stay strong onto next month. There's been a lot of talk on a market correction up coming from analysts, but nothing concrete as of yet. It's always good to keep those stop-losses up to date either way. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: