Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Financial Thread

Financial Thread 9 years 11 months ago #388091

This thread will be for discussion on things related to or the acquiring of money.This includes the stock market to the weekly grind 9-5.I'll start
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Financial Thread 9 years 11 months ago #388092

• agn
  • Administrator
That's a lot of money
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Financial Thread 9 years 11 months ago #388094

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
share? purty please?
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

Financial Thread 9 years 11 months ago #388096

• KuDoSe
  • Level 2
I'm not going to lie, I would like to burn up at least one of those pictures Gene.

Financial Thread 9 years 11 months ago #388098

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
whatever happened to that mega sony fanboy that later revealed he had $100,000 in Sony stock? I miss him

Financial Thread 9 years 11 months ago #388100

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
For what it's worth:After the 401ks bottomed out there is lots of potential for growth if you are getting into one now. My advice would be to throw a bunch of money into it now. I had a 26% return on investment last year which isn't bad.

Financial Thread 9 years 11 months ago #388104

JoEDigiTECH;388100 wrote:
For what it's worth:After the 401ks bottomed out there is lots of potential for growth if you are getting into one now. My advice would be to throw a bunch of money into it now. I had a 26% return on investment last year which isn't bad.
It's a good idea to put into at least what your company matches, excess of that I'd put into a savings account in case of something going down.Nut_Man;388098 wrote:
whatever happened to that mega sony fanboy that later revealed he had $100,000 in Sony stock? I miss him
I feel sorry for him.In other news, as of 1:58 EST, AIG is up 19%. Market is def looking bull.

Financial Thread 9 years 11 months ago #388107

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Gene Starwind;388104 wrote:
It's a good idea to put into at least what your company matches, excess of that I'd put into a savings account in case of something going down.
Good point. I actually exceed what they match personally. I have co-workers that don't put anything in and I want to choke them but... whatever.

Financial Thread 9 years 10 months ago #388620

KuDoSe;388096 wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I would like to burn up at least one of those pictures Gene.
I'd like to have sex on at least one of them them tbh.This week is looking bull as fuck. Whole country is busy concentrating on Obillionare and the health care bill so the bulls are in full swing makin dough. Anyone who's in right now best to STAY STRAPPED until hearing otherwise.That means hold your positions for you white folk. :)In other news, China is still quibbling with Google over censor issues and could result in Google leaving the whole country. Baidu Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU) China's largest search engine has been reaping and raping the benefits of this news so far just from the news of it. Microsoft (MSFT) is also up from this news. Google is currently down a few points from this, and could take a massive hit if they are kicked out/leave the country. On top of it, this doesn't bode well for the already deteriorating relationship between China and the US.

Financial Thread 9 years 10 months ago #388746

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Dell is also considering pulling out of China.
  • Page: