Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 9 months ago #386481

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;386477 wrote:
Yeah because anything a guy without a weapon was doing is totally deserving of being responded to with a beating care of a tree branch. :rolleyes:Give me a fucking break.
He was a terrorist!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 9 months ago #386484

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
I like how folks in this thread automatically assume the kid did something wrong.Is it because he's black, or because you believe the police can do no wrong?

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 9 months ago #386485

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I think it's because there are a lot of cases where cops are unfairly blamed for something while the criminals are painted as victims.This, however, is not the case here.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 9 months ago #386486

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I never pass judgement on what happened based on a news story. Let's face it, anytime something goes down there are 3 or 4 versions of what happened.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 9 months ago #386487

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;386485 wrote:
I think it's because there are a lot of cases where cops are unfairly blamed for something while the criminals are painted as victims.This, however, is not the case here.
Lots of cases?Share a few with me.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 9 months ago #386493

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
What do you expect from the Pittsburgh Police? Isn't it a known fact that they've been whoopin' ass for years? Especially minority folk.EvilWall;386468 wrote:
This is why I do what police tell me to do, can always sort it out legally afterwards.
I've never had a problem with police but that's basically what my parents told me to do, but know that I should be respected just like they should.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 9 months ago #386497

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Flavius;386487 wrote:
Lots of cases?Share a few with me.
no that's ok. see, that would require looking up old articles or threads here on the forums, and I'm not gonna do that. I also have no desire for a back-and-forth.
  • Page: