Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386460

• LowVoltag3
Police charged Jordan Miles, 18, with assault and resisting arrest Jan. 11 because, they said, he fought with the officers who thought a "heavy object" in his coat was a gun. It turned out to be a bottle of Mountain Dew.Miles said he resisted because he thought the men were trying to abduct him and didn't identify themselves as police.Miles' family and attorney said he was hit with a stun gun and hospitalized after the violent Homewood struggle during which a chunk of his hair was yanked out and a tree branch went through his gums."I was accused for something I never had anything to do with," said Miles, an honor student at CAPA. "I was completely innocent. They couldn't find anything."Police took Miles to a Pittsburgh hospital for treatment. The student said he had to go back after he was released from custody."I want my son's life restored, that's all," said Miles' mother, Terez Miles. "I just want his life to go back to the way that it was before."City officials are conducting a full investigation, spokeswoman Diane Richard told Channel 11 News.Reportedly the officers identified themselves as police. According to officials, the officers have been moved from plain clothes detail to uniformed duty.http://www.wpxi.com/news/22311848/detail.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK-6IsP3dUgHoly fuck, if you look at the before and after pics of this dude on that site... omg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386468

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
This is why I do what police tell me to do, can always sort it out legally afterwards. I'm betting he didn't just stand there and get his ass beat randomly.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386470

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
If some random dudes come up and grab you, chances are you aren't going to wait around and ask nicely if they're cops. They didn't identify themselves as officers and were in plain clothes.hope they go to jail.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386472

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Nut_Man;386470 wrote:
hope they go to jail.
Good luck with that..*sigh*
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386474

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
He deserved it.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386475

• jay irv
  • Level 4
i'm sure whatever stupid thing he was doing to attract their attention in the first place will never be talked about.
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386477

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Yeah because anything a guy without a weapon was doing is totally deserving of being responded to with a beating care of a tree branch. :rolleyes:Give me a fucking break.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386478

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
Seems like the three cops could have subdued him rather easily, then patted him down.

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386479

I'm surprised they didn't reach for their pistols, shoot him a lot, then claim they thought they were reaching for their tasers.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Cops Beat Pittsburgh Student ‘So Bad Thought I Was Going To Die’ 9 years 7 months ago #386480

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
Burr;386477 wrote:
Yeah because anything a guy without a weapon was doing is totally deserving of being responded to with a beating care of a tree branch. :rolleyes:Give me a fucking break.
What do you mean,It is every bodies duty as a citizen to do what ever the law says.Even if it means getting beaten.
  • Page: