Forum

TOPIC: shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 9 months ago #386583

• LowVoltag3
MaximusPaynicus;386582 wrote:
1.) Abu Gharib, while disgusting when looked at through the prism of who was doing the acts (namely, a US Army National Guard unit), was only slightly worse than the typical college hazing. That's an unfortunate fact, but still a fact.
Wow.... Now that's... that's just.... I have no words. Winter soldier.... There are tons of videos of troops themselves telling stories that, honestly, i had a hard time listening all the way through because of how disturbing they are.
The fact that it was a military force doing these acts to prison inmates does make the situation worse and is unbecoming of a member of the United States military. But to sit there and compare that to the gassing, starvation, torture and attempted extermination of an entire sect of the global population is downright evil in its thinking.
But all of those things and worse took place in Iraq. You have starvation, torture, extermination.... All of these things happened in Iraq. We starved the country through sanctions for 10 years before we bombed them.
2.) Those in Iraq who oppose the United States occupation of the country are NOT being exterminated. Those who take up arms against the United States military who are in Iraq are -- as well they should. That's war. Deal with it.
I can't really argue with you on that, that's your opinion...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 9 months ago #386585

BuckFarack187;386583 wrote:
Wow.... Now that's... that's just.... I have no words.
Good. Now you know how the rest of us feel when you do stupid shit... like comparing Iraq to the Holocaust.
Winter soldier.... There are tons of videos of troops themselves telling stories that, honestly, i had a hard time listening all the way through because of how disturbing they are.
I would honestly like to know each of their positions on the US military actions in Iraq before they were deployed. Furthermore, I would like to know why if these tales are so gruesome why they did not get involved either at that time to prevent such things or report what they saw to MIP (or their branch equivalent). See, when you know how the military works you can see through a lot of those videos.
But all of those things and worse took place in Iraq. You have starvation, torture, extermination.... All of these things happened in Iraq. We starved the country through sanctions for 10 years before we bombed them.
No, the one who starved the Iraqi people was the one in charge for looking the rest of the civilized world in the eye, spitting in their collective faces and then hoarding for the elite class.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 9 months ago #386587

• LowVoltag3
MaximusPaynicus;386585 wrote:
Good. Now you know how the rest of us feel when you do stupid shit... like comparing Iraq to the Holocaust.
I would honestly like to know each of their positions on the US military actions in Iraq before they were deployed. Furthermore, I would like to know why if these tales are so gruesome why they did not get involved either at that time to prevent such things or report what they saw to MIP (or their branch equivalent).See, when you know how the military works you can see through a lot of those videos.
I doubt you'll get to know that about every story, but I think when you're on a battlefield getting shot at, survival instinct kicks in and things happen, but your main objective is to survive. Ofcourse, I've never been to war, so this is just my speculation. But there are tons of videos out there about soldiers telling their stories.
No, the one who starved the Iraqi people was the one in charge for looking the rest of the civilized world in the eye, spitting in their collective faces and then hoarding for the elite class.
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 9 months ago #386589

BuckFarack187;386587 wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this.
Well... the United Nations didn't put crippling sanctions on Iraq because they were bored...

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 9 months ago #386605

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
You should change your name to WrongAboutEverything.