Forum

TOPIC: shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386246

From here on out, this is my general response to BuckFush on the issue of politics. I urge you all to adopt it.[YouTube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/eEhDZN0RFjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/eEhDZN0RFjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YouTube]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386262

• Rook
  • Level 6
Just to keep everyone updated, it is now the year 2010.September 11th took place over 8 years ago. George Bush is no longer president. Your average American is now concerned with the current engagement in Afghanistan, the economy, health care, and the current policies of our new president Barack Obama.You may now continue with your personal attacks on one another. :)

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386265

MaximusPaynicus;386246 wrote:
From here on out, this is my general response to BuckFush on the issue of politics. I urge you all to adopt it.[YouTube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/eEhDZN0RFjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/eEhDZN0RFjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YouTube]
You have no idea how much I just LOL'd. On a side note, I mainly check back on this board from time to time to see how all the old familiar faces are doing, but every good, legitimate thread is always ruined by BuckFush/Farack. He always finds some way to bring in his conspiracy theories into each thread bringing them completely off topic of the people here trying to have a good time. Every word written by him on here tends to be just utter garbage which he, in his own mind, has converted into truth. And good for him! There needs to be more "Free thinkers" like him in the world, otherwise we wouldn't have anyone else to go off of to make ourselves feel better about ourselves. So please, BuckFarack, continue to rant while the internet laughs at you and your ignorance.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386266

• Celeste
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Back to the original post, I don't see the problem here. History books are always going to be biased, and we really are teaching our children to equate Hitler with pure evil. He was just a human being, and understanding the causes that led to his horrible behavior will do the world much more service than simply calling the man a monster and leaving it at that.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386268

• LowVoltag3
Wildarms7000;386265 wrote:
You have no idea how much I just LOL'd. On a side note, I mainly check back on this board from time to time to see how all the old familiar faces are doing, but every good, legitimate thread is always ruined by BuckFush/Farack. He always finds some way to bring in his conspiracy theories into each thread bringing them completely off topic of the people here trying to have a good time. Every word written by him on here tends to be just utter garbage which he, in his own mind, has converted into truth. And good for him! There needs to be more "Free thinkers" like him in the world, otherwise we wouldn't have anyone else to go off of to make ourselves feel better about ourselves. So please, BuckFarack, continue to rant while the internet laughs at you and your ignorance.
You think about me way too much dude.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386283

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Loserly;386266 wrote:
Back to the original post, I don't see the problem here. History books are always going to be biased, and we really are teaching our children to equate Hitler with pure evil. He was just a human being, and understanding the causes that led to his horrible behavior will do the world much more service than simply calling the man a monster and leaving it at that.
Finally someone else that gets my point. :3
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386465

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Just so there's no confusion, I in no way think what Bush did with Iraq etc is nearly as bad as what Hitler had done with all of Europe. I do, however, think that with the literal definition of Genocide, wiping out Al Qaeda (a religious sect) qualifies as such.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386471

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Al Qaeda isn't a religious sect. They do not have any new theology of their own, their own mosques, or ayatollahs. They just claim that their religion justifies killing civilians. That is nothing new and doesn't make them worth respecting or preserving.That's like saying the Irish Republican Army is a religious sect just because they're militant Catholics.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386482

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Decipher;386465 wrote:
Just so there's no confusion, I in no way think what Bush did with Iraq etc is nearly as bad as what Hitler had done with all of Europe. I do, however, think that with the literal definition of Genocide, wiping out Al Qaeda (a religious sect) qualifies as such.
Then you are wrong, and do not know what genocide is.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386499

• LowVoltag3
Reffy;386482 wrote:
Then you are wrong, and do not know what genocide is.
Well I think it matters what eyes your looking through too. To the Iraqi people who lost their children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, etc... Do you think explaining to them what the word "genocide" actually means, matters? You see, you're looking at it as if you are one of those baseless politicians, who will join what ever party just to play the political game. Your not really looking at it like a human being with feelings would do... You know what I mean?