Forum

TOPIC: shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386176

• LowVoltag3
lol typos? Really? You're resorting to typos....? That's really just sad.Well, according to Bush we went into Iraq for WMD's. Which of course turned out to be a lie. We bombed the country. Everyone we kill over there is basically a civilian because they never attacked us. And don't forget the torture.... oh but wait, it's ok to torture people now because it's on 24.Here is an excerpt from the downing street memos which document how the Iraq war begun
C reported on his recent talks in Washington. There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy. The NSC had no patience with the UN route, and no enthusiasm for publishing material on the Iraqi regime's record. There was little discussion in Washington of the aftermath after military action.
Afghanistan, now, we were told that we went into Afghanistan to get those who attacked us on 9/11. But I'm almost positive you never knew about this, because you're just really ignorant, but the US had plans to invade Afghanistan months before 9/11.
U.S. sought attack on al-QaidaMSNBCWhite House given plan days before Sept. 11WASHINGTON, May 16, 2002 - President Bush was expected to sign detailed plans for a worldwide war against al-Qaida two days before Sept. 11 but did not have the chance before the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, U.S. and foreign sources told NBC News.The document, a formal National Security Presidential Directive, amounted to a “game plan to remove al-Qaida from the face of the earth,” one of the sources told NBC News’ Jim Miklaszewski.The plan dealt with all aspects of a war against al-Qaida, ranging from diplomatic initiatives to military operations in Afghanistan, the sources said on condition of anonymity.
US 'planned attack on Taleban'BBC NewsA former Pakistani diplomat has told the BBC that the US was planning military action against Osama Bin Laden and the Taleban even before last week's attacks.Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.Russian soldiers in TajikistanRussian troops were on standbyMr Naik said US officials told him of the plan at a UN-sponsored international contact group on Afghanistan which took place in Berlin.
India joins anti-Taliban coalition15 March 2001India is believed to have joined Russia, the USA and Iran in a concerted front against Afghanistan's Taliban regime.
Yea, Reffy. You really need to educate me on this.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386185

[youtube]w3qFdbUEq5s[/youtube]

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386187

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Don't you dare call me ignorant. You can't distinguish between this highly criticized, public, and while flawed, legitimate war and full scale genocide of millions upon millions of civilians. Our soldiers are the most legally criticized, restricted, and accountable fighting force in the history of the world. Have there been missteps? Of course. It is war. But as a nation we should be proud of our ability to criticize, and know about these missteps. Furthermore we often actually persecute our own soldiers! The extremist Muslim terrorists have made it clear that they are a security threat to the US, and to the entire world.Also, it is not a typo, it is a misspelling.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386189

• LowVoltag3
Reffy;386187 wrote:
Don't you dare call me ignorant. You can't distinguish between this highly criticized, public, and while flawed, legitimate war and full scale genocide of millions upon millions of civilians. Our soldiers are the most legally criticized, restricted, and accountable fighting force in the history of the world. Have there been missteps? Of course. It is war. But as a nation we should be proud of our ability to criticize, and know about these missteps. Furthermore we often actually persecute our own soldiers! The extremist Muslim terrorists have made it clear that they are a security threat to the US, and to the entire world.Also, it is not a typo, it is a misspelling.
You're right. You aren't just ignorant, you're even worse. You're willfully ignorant. You're lying to yourself. lol "Legitimate war"?! Are you insane?! Legitimate, on what planet? A war is 2 standing armies going against each other. Do you want me to post videos of the first days of the invasion of Iraq where US planes were dropping bombs on entire neighborhoods.... That's called genocide. There was no Iraqi army, just Iraqi civilians defending their country just as any american would if china started dropping bombs on us. The forces have nothing to do with this. This is a question of policy and agenda. lol so anything under a pre-text of war is acceptable because "it is a war"? You're a clown dude. So if everything we do is about the "extremist muslims", then why are old jewish ladies being patted down and X-rayed at the airports? Why is it that every american can have his phone tapped without a warrant? etc..But honestly, I love how you just grabbed the word "Ignorant" and made a pathetic little speech about how we should love the troops. Lol You probably learned that at some "Political Bullshit and Spin" class.... Great way of avoiding the topic at hand and the fact that I schooled you in my previous post.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386220

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Arguing with you is like arguing with a homeless person on the sidewalk. I'm just not going to do it, there's no point. But actually, if have videos of us dropping bombs indiscriminately on civilian targets I would be interested in seeing them. But know that even if that did happen, its not genocide. Sorry.Also, if you would not take this personally, because I do not mean it as a personal attack. I'm curious who you are. Where are you from, are you a college student etc.? If you dont feel comfortable posting it feel free to PM me. Honestly I'm just curious.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386223

• LowVoltag3
It's really great that I have to educate you on this and you are supposedly planning on working in our government, as a politician one day. That's really something great. But here you go. [youtube]3xhDkzH9z80[/youtube]I work, I go to school, I compose music, I play soccer, and I game. Half Palestinian, Half Syrian, Half Muslim, Half Christian. And I live is Scot Rubins garage... basically...

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386225

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Actually, nothing in that video is even annotated as a civilian target. In fact, you don't know what's being bombed. You show a video you claim as evidence, but is really nothing you say it is when analyzed any further than those same claims.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386226

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
You're making a totally baseless and ridiculous claim by stating we attempted genocide on the first day of invasion. If you had some sort of video evidence that would be some sort of proof I hadn't seen it would be silly for me not to be interested. But then again, I am willfully ignorant, so maybe it would have been more in character for me to have just ignored you.That being said what you showed was video of our invasion of Baghdad, and the beginning of our shock and awe campaign. As I expected this is nothing close to evidence of genocide. Where do you go to school, and what for?

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386227

• LowVoltag3
My argument is not that the objective itself is "genocide", as in to slaughter people. The objective is to control the people and destroy its culture. That's the main objective and of course there will be other objectives along the way, on the road to those goals. Such as, bombing entire neighborhoods. How would anyone know, not just me or you, but even the commanders on the ground, how would they know what or who they are bombing? They're there capturing areas that will be used as green zones, bases, etc... And whatever is in the way has to go. So that will lead, undoubtedly, to the killing of civilians. That's no question, and so if your entire purpose in and of itself is criminal and without merit, then that has got to be up there with genocide. And look, I've always said, this has NOTHING to do with the troops. The troops are there to do their jobs. They are told what the situation is, whether it's a lie or the truth and they are there to do what they are told. Good people do bad things in bad situations. I, myself even believed, at one point, that the war was justified. So this was never about the troops. LACC, Radiology.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 9 years 10 months ago #386228

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;386227 wrote:
My argument is not that the objective itself is "genocide", as in to slaughter people. The objective is to control the people and destroy its culture. That's the main objective and of course there will be other objectives along the way, on the road to those goals. Such as, bombing entire neighborhoods. How would anyone know, not just me or you, but even the commanders on the ground, how would they know what or who they are bombing? They're there capturing areas that will be used as green zones, bases, etc... And whatever is in the way has to go. So that will lead, undoubtedly, to the killing of civilians. That's no question, and so if your entire purpose in and of itself is criminal and without merit, then that has got to be up there with genocide. And look, I've always said, this has NOTHING to do with the troops. The troops are there to do their jobs. They are told what the situation is, whether it's a lie or the truth and they are there to do what they are told. Good people do bad things in bad situations. I, myself even believed, at one point, that the war was justified. So this was never about the troops. LACC, Radiology.
Sorry. No. Not even close.