Forum

TOPIC: shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386107

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
One committed a genocide, the other did nothing even close to that. The rest of what you have cited has yet to be accepted by any mainstream academic community and historically erroneous. That's how.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386112

• LowVoltag3
Reffy;386107 wrote:
One committed a genocide, the other did nothing even close to that. The rest of what you have cited has yet to be accepted by any mainstream academic community and historically erroneous. That's how.
So Killing millions of people doesn't equal genocide. wow, you learn something new everyday....

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386117

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
NO it doesn't. Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group. We on the other hand go to almost dumbfoundingly long lengths to avoid civilian casualties.Glad I could teach you basic civics. Also I do not know how you can conclude that millions of people have been killed by actions of the Bush administration in the first place. The civilian death toll counts are no where near WWII proportions.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386137

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
So the fact that Al-Qaeda is a specific religious Islamic sect, and Bush was shooting for it's elimination doesn't count as genocide? Really?

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386140

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
Decipher;386137 wrote:
So the fact that Al-Qaeda is a specific religious Islamic sect, and Bush was shooting for it's elimination doesn't count as genocide? Really?
I would classify genocide as the purposeful murder of civilians, like the Jews in WW2, or the Caucasians in the Caucasus by Russia in the 1800s, and the Armenians by the Ottomans. Shooting at someone who shot at you first is called War.Buck here is also tallying the deaths of civilians caused by insurgents strapping bombs to mentally handicapped people, children, cars, and themselves, and acts as if the US did it.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386141

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;386140 wrote:
I would classify genocide as the purposeful murder of civilians, like the Jews in WW2, or the Caucasians in the Caucasus by Russia in the 1800s, and the Armenians by the Ottomans. Shooting at someone who shot at you first is called War.Buck here is also tallying the deaths of civilians caused by insurgents strapping bombs to mentally handicapped people, children, cars, and themselves, and acts as if the US did it.
Word.Also, if your religion is that you have to blow yourself up and try to kill me and my family....that's not genocide. That's self defense. I can't believe you're defending this.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386155

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
Nobody's defending Al-Qaeda. We're just NOT defending George W. "pitiful excuse for a human-being" Bush.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386159

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
lol did decipher really say that destroying Al Qaeda was equal to genocide? Stop being so canablind.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386162

• LowVoltag3
Reffy;386117 wrote:
NO it doesn't. Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group. We on the other hand go to almost dumbfoundingly long lengths to avoid civilian casualties.Glad I could teach you basic civics. Also I do not know how you can conclude that millions of people have been killed by actions of the Bush administration in the first place. The civilian death toll counts are no where near WWII proportions.
ummmm.... where were you when we invaded Iraq? According to your definition, Genocide is the exact definition of the Iraq "war." "Dumbfoundingly"?! Really....? Don't make me slap you with some Abu Ghraib Pictures.... please.Token White Guy;386140 wrote:
Yea, again, Iraq nor afghanistan actually ever fired a single bullet at us... so.... We've been killing civilians ever since both invasions.Reffy;386141 wrote:
Word.Also, if your religion is that you have to blow yourself up and try to kill me and my family....that's not genocide. That's self defense. I can't believe you're defending this.
When did "they" do this? So I guess those christians that blow up buildings in oaklahoma are OK? I mean, I dont understand. What did Iraq or Afghanistan do to america? We were talking about weather the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were genocide or not and now were talking about someone blowing themselves up..... I don't understand.

shut up you guys. hitler and stalin were actually really cool 10 years 1 month ago #386168

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;386162 wrote:
ummmm.... where were you when we invaded Iraq? According to your definition, Genocide is the exact definition of the Iraq "war." "Dumbfoundingly"?! Really....? Don't make me slap you with some Abu Ghraib Pictures.... please.Yea, again, Iraq nor afghanistan actually ever fired a single bullet at us... so.... We've been killing civilians ever since both invasions. When did "they" do this? So I guess those christians that blow up buildings in oaklahoma are OK? I mean, I dont understand. What did Iraq or Afghanistan do to america? We were talking about weather the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were genocide or not and now were talking about someone blowing themselves up..... I don't understand.
Whether.If you can't understand why we are in Iraq and Afganistan it is not my job to educate you. But it is not to commit genocide.