Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385884

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
LinkIt also happens to contradict everything that global warming pushers have been preaching for years.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385885

Lies! Lies, all lies! The environment is heating up, yeah that's the brainwashing, I mean truth. And for spreading lies, Al Gore is going to hunt you down.However, now I can by that Tahoe with out feeling any guilt...damnit, now Gore's gonna hunt me down too
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385886

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Remember people, it isn't called Global Warming now, it's call Climate Change.It was 19F, that is too cold for here.

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385890

The Earth had climate change before. Hell, a fair chunk of the Medieval Ages took place when the climate had cooled. That being said, Al Gore shall still hunt us down and profit from the fear
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385891

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Good. I hate summer. If it was below 70 all year round here I would be a happy camper.

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385895

I can't deal with this weather. This is why Canada is only good for 2 months of the year.I'm bout to move south.

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385907

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
JoEDigiTECH;385891 wrote:
Good. I hate summer. If it was below 70 all year round here I would be a happy camper.
Hell, I like it around 70-75, we had a pretty decent Fall, staying in the 60's for quite a while, I wish our winters were like that, but we'd miss the snow.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385913

• Phobos
  • Level 3
Doesn't an ice age always precede a temperature increase?
Just your friendly neighborhood Phobos!

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385920

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Phobos;385913 wrote:
Doesn't an ice age always precede a temperature increase?
No, Ice comes after gin but before tonic.;)

Scientists predict mini ice age for next 20-30 years 9 years 10 months ago #385929

• Phobos
  • Level 3
Ah, jolly good sir.
Just your friendly neighborhood Phobos!
  • Page: