Forum

TOPIC: More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385843

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;385825 wrote:
Luke Wilson is a douche and those AT&T ads are bullcrap anyway. At least Stephanie is cute..Most annoying ad on the air right now:[youtube]XUBUxv4VsTw[/youtube]
Ironically, Staples is really overpriced. $30 for a 2 GB SD card? Yeah, no.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385853

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I'll watch the progressive girl all day if I didn't have to see another Luke Wilson commercial.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385855

• agn
  • Administrator
I wonder how much it would cost to get the butterscotch cowboy to do a Verizon ad to run against his brother. Probably not much
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385876

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Only if he reprises his role as Hansel in it
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385879

• Kel
  • Stage A - 1
I change the channels feverishly looking for flo. Im in love with the girl.

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385949

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Burr;385825 wrote:
[youtube]XUBUxv4VsTw[/youtube]
WOW! That's an annoying commercial!

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385958

I'll see your Flo commercials, your Luke Wilson ads, and any Verizon commercial, and raise you the freecreditreport.com commercials with the same horrible band "singing" horrible "songs" with stupid lyrics and bad music.[youtube]7dFbNw3bpKE[/youtube][/QUOTE]
[URL=
]
[/URL]PSN ID: AegisOfReach

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385978

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
-Beck-;385822 wrote:
+repStephanie Courtney is her name. Stand-up comedian, regular on Tom Goes to the Mayor (Voice only), and has appeared on Tim and Eric AS,GJ! as well. She's pretty funny on her own, but she doesn't really dress up in any way outside of the Progressive commercials. The difference isn't major, but a little off-putting.
What Tim and Eric sketches has she been on? I really want to see them.I really hate the Luke Wilson AT&T ads, because I hate AT&T. I like Luke Wilson, but the ads make him seem obnoxious.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385981

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
OutlawTorn;385958 wrote:
I'll see your Flo commercials, your Luke Wilson ads, and any Verizon commercial, and raise you the freecreditreport.com commercials with the same horrible band "singing" horrible "songs" with stupid lyrics and bad music.[youtube]7dFbNw3bpKE[/youtube]
The dude in those commercials is actually from Canada. TheStream.tv has a show where they interviewed the people that you see in those comercials and they have one of the guy from those freecreditreport.com ads.http://www.thestream.tv/watch.php?v=1883

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385986

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
alexsan;385978 wrote:
What Tim and Eric sketches has she been on? I really want to see them.
She's only ever been in this one little bit on this episode. She's the casting director for the demons movie.