Forum

TOPIC: More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385810

• agn
  • Administrator
I have to change the channel when that annoying nametag girl comes on. I would rather get in an uninsured accident than go to progressive for insurance. Luke Wilson and those stupid map coverage ads are also annoying but I would do anything to banish the chick. What do you think?
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385815

• LowVoltag3
nametag chick.... The problem is that the commercials aren't even funny. I must say that the verizon maps ads are sometimes not bad. some of them are funny. I wish they would bring back the Metro pcs commercials... [youtube]m0utavyMVTc[/youtube]Heres another hilarious one...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZXSBt_Mj4

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385816

Verizon "Can you hear me" dude, at least with the sound down, the Progressive chick is not half bad to look at IMHO.

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385818

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Dude, Flo is hot.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385819

I choose secret poll option #5 the Jitterbug phone commercials. I've come to loathe that song and despise the talking animated phones and wish to AK-47 my TV whenever those jitterbug dancers show up. If your marketing premise is based on a repetitious annonying song and dance craze, you must dieAnd I wouldn't kick Flo out of my bed for listening to Phish, although the ice cream is about the only good things that "band" has ever done
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385821

• Phobos
  • Level 3
At least you can potentially bone the Progressive chick.
Just your friendly neighborhood Phobos!

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385822

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
Oomba;385818 wrote:
Dude, Flo is hot.
+repStephanie Courtney is her name. Stand-up comedian, regular on Tom Goes to the Mayor (Voice only), and has appeared on Tim and Eric AS,GJ! as well. She's pretty funny on her own, but she doesn't really dress up in any way outside of the Progressive commercials. The difference isn't major, but a little off-putting.

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385825

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Luke Wilson is a douche and those AT&T ads are bullcrap anyway. At least Stephanie is cute..Most annoying ad on the air right now:[youtube]XUBUxv4VsTw[/youtube]
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385826

• jwg
Definitely the Luke Wilson ads. It doesn't help that I'm not exactly a huge fan of AT&T.

More Annoying? Progressive discount chick or ATT/Verizon Luke Wilson/Map ads 9 years 10 months ago #385827

• LowVoltag3
Burr;385825 wrote:
Luke Wilson is a douche and those AT&T ads are bullcrap anyway. At least Stephanie is cute..Most annoying ad on the air right now:[youtube]XUBUxv4VsTw[/youtube]
omfg.... that's the worst commercial I think I've ever seen...