Forum

TOPIC: The 'Israelification' of Airports?

The 'Israelification' of Airports? 9 years 11 months ago #385762

I'm sure i can make a case that Tim Tebow's tears are somewhat related to airport security... Doesn't make it so... But what do i know...
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The 'Israelification' of Airports? 9 years 11 months ago #385763

• LowVoltag3
Maybe I'm being a little sarcastic but I think If you really believe that there are terrorists out there, chipping the population should be something to consider. but First off, I have some questions. 1) Why do terrorists only want to attack planes? Seems like the "terrorists" are not that smart..... 2) Let's say that these new scanners are great and they can detect any bombs and stuff like that.... What if terrorists start making themselves bombs? For example, Chemical pills in capsules that can mix after a certain time after digestion and cause MD (mass destruction). That technology shouldn't be too far off. But what do we do then? Chip the population? We already know they are working on it...

The 'Israelification' of Airports? 9 years 11 months ago #385783

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
BuckFarack187;385763 wrote:
1) Why do terrorists only want to attack planes? Seems like the "terrorists" are not that smart.....
Seriously. At this point, why don't they just blow themselves up in those long ass security lines? Just as much damage.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!